Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide
Before You Go
Package Holidays
Latest Special Offers!
All-Inclusive Hotels
Hotels & Aparthotels
Private Villas/Apts to Rent
Villa Companies
Local Rental Agents
Car Hire
Airport Transfers & Taxis
Travel Insurance
Late Deals!
Holiday Shopping
Background Info
Events & Fiestas
Climate & Weather
Art & Culture
Flora & Fauna
Discussion Forum
Once You're There
Airport Directions
Tourist Information
Eating Out
Buses & Trains
Music & Entertainment
Excursions & Days Out
Shopping & Markets
Walking, Cycling
Boat Charters
Market Place
Boats & Yachts
Property For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2018, 16:42
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: CSV
Posts: 150
Default Marriage certificate professional translation for residencia

I will need my marriage certificate to be professionally translated and certified for updating my residencia. I am not aware of who can arrange this independently, without using a location specialist? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2018, 17:05
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: CSV
Posts: 150

I´ve just found through my web searches, Palma Translations. That might just be my answer!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 19:36
Deanscroft's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Puerto Pollenca
Posts: 497

Across the road from the bus station in Alcudia Town there is a Gestors office. They have a translator in there.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:19
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: CSV
Posts: 150

Thank you Deanscroft. I need someone who is an official translator and stamps the documents accordingly. My concern is that a gestor is not a licensed professional and more of an administrator.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:41
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 15

We used a lady called Sylvana in pollenca town, she did us 2 copies last year, i think it was about 60 euros, Tel 687075699 , 971532990, she was very friendly and did it within a couple of days
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:53
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: CSV
Posts: 150

Thank you Mrs Lizard. I have just found your lady´s details on-line, appearing under the list of Spanish sworn translators for the Balearic Islands. Perfect!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Energy certificate rebel Living & Working in the Pollensa Area 3 05-09-2017 19:16
Marriage Officiant Canada6 Miscellaneous 3 25-03-2015 09:12
Lost in Translation BonysLad Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca 3 11-08-2006 21:36

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011