Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bluejr77

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-05-2015, 14:14

Default Endesa online website

Hi all. Has anyone experienced problems trying to log into the Endesa website (English option) to submit a meter reading? I have been doing this since August last year with no problems, but today the website is only showing Spanish and Catalan options. I would be extremely grateful if someone could please give me the web address or attach a link as I am seriously doubting my own sanity at the moment!! Thank you! Bluejr77
Sponsored Links
Old 25-05-2015, 14:50
Super Moderator

There is a thread about this here :- http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...desa-line.html .
Old 25-05-2015, 15:06

Hi Sparky, thanks for this. I did remember that there had been previous posts about registering with Endesa and checked them out first. I am already registered with Endesa online, but unfortunately I can't see anything on the previous posts which covers problems with accessing the English version of the web site. The last time I did so was at the end of March and I had no problems - but today.... Its on days like this when I really wish I could get to grips with another language - life would be so much easier!!
Old 25-05-2015, 15:36
Super Moderator

I have just clicked on this link and it came up in English https://www.endesaclientes.com/Page/...desa/15/05/13/, i hope this helps you .
Old 25-05-2015, 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
I have just clicked on this link and it came up in English https://www.endesaclientes.com/Page/...desa/15/05/13/, i hope this helps you .
Hmmmm...only get Espanol y Catala??

My FlickR Photos
Old 25-05-2015, 18:45
Super Moderator

Oh sorry, i just realised that i have Google Chrome auto translate .

Bluejr maybe you could try using that .
Old 25-05-2015, 19:03

El Gordo, thank you for trying the link - such a relief to know that the men with straight white jackets won't be coming for me! I had previously printed off my registration and a couple of other bits of paperwork over the past few months so I tried typing the various addresses that are printed on the bottom of the sheets into my browser but the same home page and options (no English) just came up. I did however manage to access one address but that just opened a blank window, with a white background, no logos, no home page and nothing to indicate it was even associated with the Endesa website. It just had a small box which looks like the English log in that I usually use so I thought I would have a go at trying that - even though it looked dodgy - but it wouldn't let me enter my username in full. I could only type in 6 characters. I have also tried Endesa's search function but to no avail and have searched on Google. I wonder if the web page has been updated as it looks like it has, and they have perhaps dropped the English option? So now the decision is do I try calling them tomorrow (and waste several hours and get nowhere) or just get an overly estimated bill Thanks Sparky, didn't see your response before I posted mine. I will try Google Chrome translate!
El Gordo and Sparky like this.

Last edited by bluejr77; 25-05-2015 at 19:07. Reason: Posted before reading Sparkys reply.