Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Good English-speaking builder wanted in PP! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/11763-good-english-speaking-builder-wanted-pp.html)

SandySunshine 25-11-2014 19:48

Good English-speaking builder wanted in PP!

Hi there one and all

Has anyone used either Cadwell Developments or Paul Robinson (as advertised on this site in 'Property Services') for building/renovation work on their property recently? My hubby is out at our house in Puerto Pollensa at the moment and has met with our architect; his proposed construction supervising architect (project manager, I guess) and the builder recommended by our solicitor and has been given a completely ludicrous quote for work to be done. It is soooooo difficult anyway, as we are currently still residing in England waiting for our house to sell and our builder speaks no English :(

A personal recommendation for either of the above, or another English-speaking builder would be marvellous.

Thanks in anticipation :)

PP76 25-11-2014 20:34

We used Paul to completely renovate our apartment in Llenaire and were delighted with the work, Paul has a key and I would be happy for him to show you the work he carried out.
PP76

eleanor 25-11-2014 21:28

I Can highly recommend Paul. He has worked for us and friends too. He comes with many recommendations on this site.
Do give Paul a call I'm sure he will be able to help you. Good luck with the work and the move :)

whaleywanderer 26-11-2014 09:17

I too recommend Paul, he has done work for us in the past, a good genuine guy.:)

its cd 26-11-2014 09:46

Another thumbs up for Paul

howard 26-11-2014 12:16

I can highly recommend Mark I used for my renovation

tel no 626 771 830 very honest and reliable,

Gommar Goffer 26-11-2014 13:21

Paul is in the process of replumbing my apartment and installing 2 new bathrooms - highly recommended

SandySunshine 26-11-2014 16:57

Thank you very much everyone, exactly what I was hoping for :-)

PP76 we would love to take you up on your kind offer next time we are in PP, hopefully next month.

PP76 26-11-2014 22:04

PP76 we would love to take you up on your kind offer next time we are in PP, hopefully next month.[/QUOTE]

I will e-mail Paul and tell him to show you round, our apartment building is called Xiprer and is just behind the Hotel Galleon.

PP76

Project 26-11-2014 22:23

Thank you very much for all your endorsements!
Sandy I'm available to chat over your requirements and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Paul Robinson

SandySunshine 27-11-2014 10:43

That's great, Paul, will be in touch very soon.

PP76 we have stayed in the Xiprer apartments on two previous occasions!!