Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2019, 19:08

I think it’s changed since April 2018. We took out a new contract in October at €1,095 giving 24 entries in a year.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2019, 19:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
I think itís changed since April 2018. We took out a new contract in October at Ä1,095 giving 24 entries in a year.
Hi

Is there anything on a website for this? or is it just at the airport. I am going out monday.
Old 07-02-2019, 18:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubatuba45 View Post
Hi

Is there anything on a website for this? or is it just at the airport. I am going out monday.
Go to the parking desk which is across the road and right opposite the terminal, not far from Sixt.
Old 07-02-2019, 18:32

Quote:
Hi

Iím pretty sure the charges are on the website. To arrange an annual contract just go to the window at the Aena office in the car park. As you walk from the terminal and arrive at the car park youíll pass a cafe on your left and the office is on the right. It took moments to arrange, they speak good English and they set up number plate recognition so getting in and out is an absolute breeze. We find that it now takes no more than 25 minutes from getting off the plane (hand baggage only) to driving out of the airport. Brilliant.

Hope this helps.
PP76 and bobley like this.
Old 07-02-2019, 21:50

Quote:
Iím pretty sure the charges are on the website. To arrange an annual contract just go to the window at the Aena office in the car park. As you walk from the terminal and arrive at the car park youíll pass a cafe on your left and the office is on the right. It took moments to arrange, they speak good English and they set up number plate recognition so getting in and out is an absolute breeze. We find that it now takes no more than 25 minutes from getting off the plane (hand baggage only) to driving out of the airport. Brilliant.

Hope this helps.
Thats perfect. Many thanks. I can't find it anywhere on the website and was worried they had stopped doing it. I am flying out monday to buy my car and wanted to make sure i know what i was going to do with the car when i leave.
Old 08-02-2019, 18:45

If you already have the registration number for the car you are buying, you’ll be able to sort it out on arrival and then just drive into the car park on the way home. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Old 08-02-2019, 19:06

Quote:
If you already have the registration number for the car you are buying, youíll be able to sort it out on arrival and then just drive into the car park on the way home. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Thank you Disorderly

Does anything in Mallorca go smoothly ? lol
Old 09-02-2019, 11:20

Quote:
Thank you Disorderly

Does anything in Mallorca go smoothly ? lol
You will be pleasantly surprised. Most things run smoothly, and in many cases work better than in the UK.
PP76 likes this.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:38

The long term parking does work very well, as we do not have luggage we are off the plane across to the car park and in our villa in about an hour.
Old 09-02-2019, 16:44

We have been there the last couple of summers, mostly boating. We love it, just can't cope with the bloody lines for the hire cars lol
El Gordo likes this.