Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Endesa ON LINE (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/11183-endesa-line.html)

fil6699 17-04-2014 15:56

Endesa ON LINE

Just wanted to share this with you. for years now we have always had problems getting accurate Electric Bills and because our Meter is not accessible unless we are around to open the gates, then mostly they were estimated. Then they read the Meter and we get a huge Bill :eek:
I called into the Endesa office in Alcudia on Tuesday and spoke with a very helpful young lady who not only showed me how to set up my account online but she also reduced the tariff I was on AMAZING:)
So now I get my Electric Bills vie email I can go online and enter my meter reading and see exactly whats happening. So if like me you want to be able to keep on top of your electric Bill I strongly recommend Endasa online:)
Or just call into the office and see if you can get a better Tariff. Its opposite Mercadona next to the Back door of the Handy Mans in Alcudia

Nick 17-04-2014 16:13

Excellent info. fil. Always had estimated (high?) bills so will have to try this.

gpm 15-05-2014 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by fil6699 (Post 93702)
Just wanted to share this with you. for years now we have always had problems getting accurate Electric Bills and because our Meter is not accessible unless we are around to open the gates, then mostly they were estimated. Then they read the Meter and we get a huge Bill :eek:
I called into the Endesa office in Alcudia on Tuesday and spoke with a very helpful young lady who not only showed me how to set up my account online but she also reduced the tariff I was on AMAZING:)
So now I get my Electric Bills vie email I can go online and enter my meter reading and see exactly whats happening. So if like me you want to be able to keep on top of your electric Bill I strongly recommend Endasa online:)
Or just call into the office and see if you can get a better Tariff. Its opposite Mercadona next to the Back door of the Handy Mans in Alcudia

Have tried to do this for the last 2 days from the uk without any luck, trying to join the online account. Won't accept passport number and wants some other number I don't have and also takes the huff at a uk telephone number. Does anybody have a number or e mail address for them. It won't let me contact them unless I join the online account. Going round in circles.

Sparky 15-05-2014 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpm (Post 94514)
Have tried to do this for the last 2 days from the uk without any luck, trying to join the online account. Won't accept passport number and wants some other number I don't have and also takes the huff at a uk telephone number. Does anybody have a number or e mail address for them. It won't let me contact them unless I join the online account. Going round in circles.

GPM, i think to do this on-line you will have to give them your N.I.E number which you should already have as a property owner.

gpm 15-05-2014 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 94521)
GPM, i think to do this on-line you will have to give them your N.I.E number which you should already have as a property owner.

Thanks Sparky, that makes sense, unfortunately don't know where it is.:confused:

pollensa 15-05-2014 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpm (Post 94537)
Thanks Sparky, that makes sense, unfortunately don't know where it is.:confused:

If you have a paper bill I think you might find it printed on there. I remember registering ages ago & didn't know if I should use my passport no. or NIE no. as when we took over the electricity, our solicitor did it all for us, but I found it on a printed bill.

Sparky 15-05-2014 18:31

Yes Pollensa is correct, at the top of your bill you will see your name and under that it says "DNI/NIF and your number is there. If you don't have a bill can i suggest you contact your solicitors here as they will probably have it on record :).

fil6699 15-05-2014 19:38

Or Next time you are over Just call into the Endesa office in Allcudia they will set it all up for you as they did me :)

gpm 15-05-2014 20:09

Endesa online

Thanks again fil and sparky, going to try and find a bill.

gpm 15-05-2014 20:26

Endesa online

One more question, this number I'm looking for, could anybody tell me how many numbers/ letters it usually has. Found a bill, but numbers everywhere. Thanks again.

gpm 15-05-2014 20:30

Endesa online

Sorry pollensa, missed you out in the thanks:D

lollipop 15-05-2014 20:55

It usually starts and ends with a letter and about 7 numbers between.

Sparky 15-05-2014 21:44

As lollipop says, ours start with a letter then there are 7 numbers and another letter.

gpm 15-05-2014 21:54

Thanks again everybody, give it one more try!

El Gordo 24-05-2014 22:26

Hola GPM

Last year? I had a great struggle to set up the On-Line service because the original Electric account was set up using my UK passport number! :confused:

I eventually communicated with the online service via email (thanks to Google translate) after many failed attempts. Eventually they asked me to scan my NIE etc. and attach it to an email and they eventually allowed me access online. I think they ended up giving me a new contract based on my NIE.

I found out later that it would have been easier to call into the office in Alcudia, although the Spanglish problem can be difficult to overcome with the added pressure of a queue waiting for you to finish.:eek:

I have been in the office before and noted many English people using the services of someone who could speak Spanish to help them.:cool:

Hope you get it sorted