Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Jobs Wanted

Jobs Wanted This forum allows job seekers to post wanted ads. No Advertising of services please.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By annaneeve

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2019, 00:11
Under Moderation

Lightbulb Fun but sensible English/Irish girl seeks au pair work

Hello,
Would anyone be wanting/know someone else who wants an au pair for their children?
I am a fun and outgoing person, but also patient and able to discipline. I love working with children even though it is tough work and would love to join your family. I have completed first year of medical school (MBChB) and have decided I would like to take at least one year out at this stage to gain more life experience and earn money. and would be happy to attach my medical school personal statement to perhaps give you more of an idea of my background.
I am a 20-year-old, sensible and professional girl from Ireland who has lived away from home for 2 years and am happy to relocate.
I am a non-smoker and a confident driver and swimmer. I hold a full driver’s license and first aid/CPR certificates. I have GCSE French A* and would be very interested in improving my language skills. I have DBS, Access NI, and criminal records checks already in place.
I have been a group leader at children's summer camps involving running arts and crafts, sports and games, song and dance, quiet time, meal times, snacks and water times, toilet runs, and looking after children with autism, AD/HD, learning disabilities, physical difficulties, and also violent children. I have lead children's dance classes and drama classes. I have a long history of babysitting and child minding and therefore can cook for children and put children to bed. Due to my medical school background I have also had contact with sick children and children with sick parents through placement and work experience. I have been a one-to-one individual helper for over a year to a severely autistic primary-school-age boy who was non-verbal and not toilet trained, which meant I have experience with Makaton and finding ways of engaging children who do not play or interact with other children in the stereotypical fashion. I have been a leader at a children's live in camp for children going through the transitional period between primary and secondary school, some of whom come from difficult backgrounds and therefore have experience in carefully dealing with extremely upset children, homesick children or children who acted out against authority.

I have excelled in education at a top all-girls grammar school in Northern Ireland with 8A*s and 2As at GCSE including Further Mathematics, English, Sciences and French. I have obtained 4 As at Advanced Subsidiary Level (AS LEVEL) and AAB IN A2 LEVEL Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry. I am comfortable to help children with any of these courses. I also have Grade 8 Clarinet classical training and have use of my own wooden clarinet, therefore I would be happy to tutor children in clarinet at most levels.

I am an active person and have been involved in numerous sports and other activities over the years including field hockey, athletics, gymnastics, netball, volleyball, swimming, dance, singing.

Kind regards
Anna
El Gordo likes this.
Sponsored Links