Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Items Wanted/For Sale

Items Wanted/For Sale For individuals only. You may post your request for Items Wanted or For Sale. Please prefix your headings WANTED or FOR SALE.

No Trade Advertisements or Property For Sale please. To Advertise on the main site please see Advertise

This forum is now MODERATED. Please be patient and wait for your post to be APPROVED. Thank you.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Mimsy
  • 1 Post By Mimsy
  • 1 Post By Mimsy
  • 1 Post By mike_dublin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 09:45

Default 2 Bikes Wanted

We are looking to purchase 2 used adult bikes. Please contact if can help.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2013, 11:57

Hi Marc and Gemma

Most of the bike hire shops sell off ex-rental bikes (all types not just road bikes). Or you could try the charity shop or second hand shop in the port or look in the ads in the local publications like talk of the north - if no one is advertising on here.

However, when I have seen 2nd hand bikes for sale here they have never been good value for money - IMO.

If you are looking for just some leisure bikes Decathlon is worth a look (at the Al Campo shopping centre).

We got new bikes and bought them over the Internet from a UK company. We got a great deal and the company shipped both bikes to us within about a week of ordering for a really reasonable price.

Hope you get sorted. If there is one thing I love about living here it's getting on my bike.

Just one thing (probably stating the obvious) do get a bike lock whilst the area is fairly crime free unchained bikes will go missing even old ones.
whaleywanderer, Sparky and Labore like this.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:25

Thanks for the help. We are just looking for 2 leisure bikes so will the ex rental route. Is it possible you could direct us to the second hand & charity shop in the port. Thanks again.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:26

Hi.
I have sent you a private message with details of two bikes for sale.
Regards
Deanscroft
Old 07-06-2013, 13:10
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc&gemma View Post
Thanks for the help. We are just looking for 2 leisure bikes so will the ex rental route. Is it possible you could direct us to the second hand & charity shop in the port. Thanks again.
Follow this link to the map http://www.puertopollensa.com/maps/p...depollenca.pdf, the Allen Graham charity shop is on the corner of C/Metge Llopis and either C/Cervera or C/ Llevant ( sorry, i can't quite remember which one) .
Old 07-06-2013, 13:20

This is the address for the charity shop С/ Metge Llopis 19 (opposite Bar Naciente). Imagine you are in the square looking at the church go right out of square there is a kids play ground that should be on your left as you are walking go a few hundred metres the shop is on the left on a corner - Allen Graham Charity 4 Kidz. It is also a great place for 2nd hand books 1 euro for a paperback

I don't know the name of the street for the 2nd hand shop but basically get on the C/Roger de Flor - this is the road with the post office on it - again if you are in the square looking at the church go out of the top of the square to the right of the church You'll see the post office and a vets up to the right go past the PO and the vets (they should be on your left now) walk along this road past bar Juniors then past a car park keep walking past the Spar and a Chinese called Mishan (great take out) you will pass the Pilates studio on your right and at the end of this block there is the Music Bar on the right hand corner but you go left and the second hand shop is a few doors up. If you go right you will see the Britsh Food Shop and multi hire place.

Hope that makes sense I'm sure someone will advise if I've mis-directed you! If you go to the maps section on this website you can dowload a map of the port the C/Roger de Flor is abbreviated to R de Flor.
Sparky likes this.

Last edited by Mimsy; 07-06-2013 at 13:26. Reason: Typo
Old 07-06-2013, 13:23

There you go Sparky's posted you a link to the map
Sparky likes this.
Old 07-06-2013, 14:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
... the Allen Graham charity shop is on the corner of C/Metge Llopis and C/ Llevant.
FYP Sparky

Here's a Google Maps link -
puerto pollensa map - Google Maps
Sparky likes this.