Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Apartment for 2 in Llenaire with sea view (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/9762-apartment-2-llenaire-sea-view.html)

goldgalaxycat 13-02-2013 13:57

Apartment for 2 in Llenaire with sea view

I have searched and searched for an apartment for two in Llenaire/South Beach area without much luck. If anyone knows of a nice apartment with sea views please let me know. We don't want to be in a large complex with pool etc as our kids are grown up and we want a bit of peace and quiet. We stayed at Hotel Uyal last year which was nice but we would like a bit more independence for our next visit to Port de Pollenca. I'm not being lazy/can't be bothered. I have trawled websites over and over again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Sparky 13-02-2013 14:18

Have you looked here ? Villas and Apartments to rent in South, Sandy Beach Area, Puerto Pollensa, Pollensa, Majorca :)

usandthewoof 13-02-2013 14:26

Llenaire apartment

Welcome to the forum.
I do know of a nice apartment in Llenaire, but it doesn´t have sea views - it is just behind the Bahia Pollensa Apartments and the owners are just about to start advertising it on this website when they return from holiday next week. I dont know how important the sea views are to you , but I can send you a PM with a link once they start advertising and once you´ve done a few more posts (Sparky not sure how many they need before I can PM?)
Good luck with your search

Sparky 13-02-2013 14:29

Goldgalaxycat will have to make 2 more posts before the PM facility will be activated :).

goldgalaxycat 13-02-2013 14:38

I should actually have replied with the sea view is very important

Sparky 13-02-2013 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldgalaxycat (Post 79616)
I should actually have replied with the sea view is very important

Does it have to be in Llenaire or are you prepared to move closer to the center? :).

sws97sdg 13-02-2013 15:32

Speaking from experience there are not many seafront apartments down that end on here, most are in blocks, its not until you get closer to the port will you find ones with sea views, if you go as far as the port I know here are a lot on here that would suit.

goldgalaxycat 13-02-2013 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 79618)
Does it have to be in Llenaire or are you prepared to move closer to the center? :).

The reason I would like to stay in the Llenaire area is because I love the beach, the peace and quiet at this end of the resort and we don't mind walking into the centre. When we stayed at the Uyal last year we found the area so relaxing. I think I may have to look at different areas. :confused:

sws97sdg 13-02-2013 15:57

We love the main beach as well, we have stayed in one right on the beach there but not through here, we now stay in Es Pinaret which is perfect for the main beach and the Llenaire area you get the benifit of the peace and quiet but you are only minutes walk from the port.

Sparky 13-02-2013 15:59

There are a few places just up from the Uyall in the Gommar area, the "Ancora" building (next to the Hotel Romantic) is quite nice and if you get a ground floor apt you have a bit of garden for lounging in ;).

Sparky 13-02-2013 16:06

There is one Ancora apt advertised on this site here :- ancora - Apartment to Rent in Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa, South, Sandy Beach Area, Mallorca (Majorca), Spain, it's on the second floor though :).

sws97sdg 13-02-2013 16:11

and thinking about it there are places one street back from the front that have sea views over the one in front so worth persisting with the search on here and checking them out!

pollensa 13-02-2013 16:30

And if you put your dates in the search at www.puertopollensa.com/Puerto-Pollensa/South-Sandy-Beach-Area/rentals/ & then select "View as Map", you will see where most of them are located.

goldgalaxycat 15-02-2013 14:41

Thank you all for your replies. I'm still looking every day. I don't know why because I've looked through all the various websites a million times already. We're even considering the Bellamar Apartments, even though we didn't want to be in a block of apartments, but worried that they may be noisy. We really want to be at that end of the resort though. We've also looked at the Galeon Suites but they are quite expensive, and the walk to the resort looks a long way. So, were still stuck. Any more ideas for apartments/studios in Llenaire/South beach area would be appreciated (1 or 2 bedrooms). Thank you

Sparky 15-02-2013 15:28

The Galeon Suites are in the Llenaire end so wherever you stay around there it will be the same distance to walk :confused:.
I really don't know what else to suggest other than what has already been posted here, sorry!!!.