Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pollensa
  • 1 Post By smg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2012, 16:35

Default Just back

Hi Just wanted to say, we arrived back last saturday from 2 weeks in PP. I've only just got round to actually posting anything on the Forum, as Ive been walking around under a cloud for the last week. (Especially now the Olympics have finished)
Arrived in Palma after 3 hour delay on Jet 2 - even though their website or check desks didnt mention this at all, like all airlines, they seem to prefer gathering everyone in a room like cattle at the airport rather than letting us know and giving people the option of staying at home a little longer. As I passed the usual huge queues at the hire desks, I Felt really smug as I walked upto the AVIS desk with no queue at all, only to be told to go directly to the car park, and yes you've guessed it - there was a huge queue - (Avis obviously didnt worry about health and safety as we stood amongst the traffic). Anyway finally got to PP and had another fantastic 2 weeks in a villa near to Pollensa Oldtown.
Which brings me to my question, looking to book a villa for next year, we have been coming for around 8 years now and always stayed in the very rural area near Pollensa Town, as we enjoy the privacy and secluded feeling this gives.

However we are still looking for a Villa with Pool for 2 adults and 3 kids, for 2/3 weeks but would like to be within walking distance of the Beach and Port if possible, but still with a fairley secluded, private feel. Although we know area relatively well, must admit not sure on names, we've enquired after a couple of villas in Llenaire, as we pass through this area when driving through the lanes from the villa to the port.
Have looked on the Villas on this site but when searching cannot seperate the specific locations and split the Villas and apartments.

Can anyone suggest some 'areas' (or possible Villas for me to search around PP, looking for 3 bed but our youngest is 5 years, so a 2 bed villa with 'extra bed' would be ok)Not too worried about a 1-2 km distance from port But your location suggestions would be appreciated

Last edited by Sparky; 14-08-2012 at 13:30. Reason: Highlighted request.
Sponsored Links
Old 13-08-2012, 17:47

Hi Dunk,

May be advisable to post a separate topic re your villa search, not everyone reads every post and this request may get overlooked.

RC
Old 14-08-2012, 13:17

Dunk

We too are just back from two weeks in a villa, just as you are looking for, within a ten minute stroll of the port.

We've stayed for the last few years in the Siller area.....have a look at Villa Plus and Villa Parade websites and you'll see a selection of villas that might meet your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Duncan
Old 14-08-2012, 14:29
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
Have looked on the Villas on this site but when searching cannot seperate the specific locations and split the Villas and apartments.
You can search specifically for Villas - see puertopollensa.com/rentals/advancedSearch

If you are interested in being near LLenaire etc. i.e. still in walking distance of PP, then select South, Sandy Beach area but I would suggest searching on Puerto Pollensa in general to start as Siller is also a possibility. Most properties do have a Location map too.

Try this search: Villas IN PP with pool sleeps at least 5: Villas and Apartments to rent in Puerto Pollensa, Pollensa, Majorca
lollipop likes this.
Old 14-08-2012, 20:54

villaplus
Rocamar in llenaire, los pinos ( best pool in town) or rospola in Gotmar

we've stayed in all

pm if you like for more info ( no connection with villaplus, other than being a satisfied customer)
jelh59 likes this.
Old 18-08-2012, 19:13

Smile Villa Rocamar Details Please

Would like further details concerning Villa Rocamar thinking of booking did you find it far to walk? How much further is it from Pollensa Park
Many Thanks