Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By MairiCladach
  • 1 Post By tibbles
  • 2 Post By MairiCladach
  • 1 Post By tibbles
  • 1 Post By JMD40
  • 4 Post By MairiCladach

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-09-2011, 12:56

Default Great break in PP - again! in Singala

Returned very early yesterday a.m. after a wonderful relaxed stay in Villa Singala. Weather fabulous, as many will know, Pine Walk just perfect and the sea often like a warm bath lots of swimming and snorkelling . We had lovely meals in Maxims, Guru, Tapas bar and Coral but must not forget the little gem that is the Villa Singala - can't wait for next visit! We met some great people in hotel and enjoyed their company - you know who you are !! Mr Tibbles has been researchng tablets and flight apps and I have been improving my espionage skills !! Good to meet you all Mr & Mrs Tibbles ! Hasta luego ..

Last edited by tibbles; 21-09-2011 at 18:41. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 22:59

Just read Tibble's glowing mention of Villa Singala and must add my applause - what a fabulous wee gem it is! Almost tempted to keep quiet - don't want it to get booked up next summer...
Everyone deserves to know how great it is though. We've stayed twice and have felt so comfortable and at home there, the staff are lovely! Thoroughly recommend it to anybody hankering after a chilled-out break in a prime location.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MairiCladach View Post
Just read Tibble's glowing mention of Villa Singala and must add my applause - what a fabulous wee gem it is! Almost tempted to keep quiet - don't want it to get booked up next summer...
Everyone deserves to know how great it is though. We've stayed twice and have felt so comfortable and at home there, the staff are lovely! Thoroughly recommend it to anybody hankering after a chilled-out break in a prime location.
We still 'going on about' the Singala and so looking forward to our visit next July - good to hear another satisfied customer - they deserve the praise . Tibbles
Old 07-10-2011, 09:39
Super Moderator

Throughout this summer i have spoken to quite a lot of people who have stayed in Singala and they all sing it's praises .
Old 30-10-2011, 18:33

Good to hear about Villa Singala. I have visited PP many times over the last
33 years -with my children and recently my longed for baby grandaughter.
Having stayed in various hotels and apartments I think my next stay will be at Villa Singala. Roll on May!
Old 13-03-2012, 23:13

Default Sweet surrender...

Yippeee!!! I REALLY can't afford it, and REALLY should stay put in Scotland this summer... alas, the lure of the Port and the lovely Singala have proven much too strong (again) - have just booked us a fortnight at the end of July/ start of August. Typically, I only put an end to weeks of dithering the very day after the latest Jet 2 promotion ended, so I guess that's one less slap-up dinner for us... Never mind, the prospect of wine, bread and cheese on the Pine Walk beach on a balmy (or sweltering!) evening never fails to make me grin. Work suddenly seems that bit more bearable...

Sunny Smiles to you all!

Mairi
its cd, Sparky, clinkham and 1 others like this.
Old 15-03-2012, 08:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MairiCladach View Post
Yippeee!!! I REALLY can't afford it, and REALLY should stay put in Scotland this summer... alas, the lure of the Port and the lovely Singala have proven much too strong (again) - have just booked us a fortnight at the end of July/ start of August. Typically, I only put an end to weeks of dithering the very day after the latest Jet 2 promotion ended, so I guess that's one less slap-up dinner for us... Never mind, the prospect of wine, bread and cheese on the Pine Walk beach on a balmy (or sweltering!) evening never fails to make me grin. Work suddenly seems that bit more bearable...

Sunny Smiles to you all!

Mairi
Oh yes Mairi! the memories july isn't that far away is it? Tibbles
Sparky likes this.
Old 15-03-2012, 21:49

Thanks Tibbles! Patience is a virtue, and so I must try to count down with a smile. That said, now that the date is set, I really, really, really can't wait! Funny, I did contemplate several other resorts [again], both on the Spanish mainland and the Greek Islands, but, yes, [yet again], the Port just proved irresistible!

Looking forward to exploring the Tapas route...
Sparky and tibbles like this.
Old 16-03-2012, 00:15

Mairi - It's amazing how the Port reels us back time after time! Singala, scorching heat, warm med, swimming, olives,cold wine etc........ Bliss. ... Hasta luego PP. ....Tibbles

We'd liketo go to other places this year but must have our Pollenca fix!

Yes, we're really looking forward to following the Tapas Route
Sparky likes this.
Old 22-03-2012, 19:23

I hope to share the route with you and your lovely Husband Tibbles.
Trust you are well, not heard from you for some time.
tibbles likes this.
Old 22-03-2012, 22:05

[QUOTE=JMD40;69470]I hope to share the route with you and your lovely Husband Tibbles.
Trust you are well, not heard from you for some time

Hola JMD40! What a wonderful idea! A new take on the old pub crawl - " Tapas Totter" Hope you are well? Mr Tibbles and I have both been a bit under the weather these past few months but hopefully back on track and tottering well! Will email you about our july details! Tibbles

Last edited by tibbles; 23-03-2012 at 09:31.
Old 12-08-2012, 13:56

Smile

Hola folks, just had to post a quick review of our [3rd] stay at Hotel Villa Singala...

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! From the moment of our arrival, welcomed with a big hug from Josep, to the [tearful!] moment of our departure, the hotel's staff made our stay memorable for all the right reasons. Apologies as we don't know all of their names, but we can't praise highly enough Josep, Elisa, Maria, Joanna and all of the other wonderful people who make the hotel, in our opinion, the very best place to stay in PP. Booking next year ASAP. Only wish that it was open all year round, a winter break there would be heavenly!
Sparky, clinkham, Rosie34 and 1 others like this.