Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By El Gordo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2015, 17:54

Default Apartment recommendations in the Port, please

Yes, I know this almost like "how long is a piece of string" but please bear with me.

We've always rented a villa in the past but are toying with the idea of a week's stay in the Port in April. The main website has loads of places advertised and I need to start thinking about a shortlist. Somewhere "nice" around the Pinewalk area seems favourite (although happy to consider other Port areas, so long as it's central) and we'll need a two bedroom place. Anyone got any favourite places, they'd like to recommend?

TIA

John
Old 06-09-2015, 19:00

It's a difficult one to answer when so many of our fellow members pay to advertise on the main site: Puertopollensa.com.
I think that you may get some results if you do your research and ask for opinions of specific places.
Good luck
LK1960 and Sparky like this.

My FlickR Photos
Old 07-09-2015, 13:43

Thanks for that observation, Gordon. I hadnt appreciated the ownership/advertising issue which, clearly, would skew any posts made to this thread.

Perhaps the mods could either close the thread or delete it?

John
Old 07-09-2015, 14:32

Harter, we stayed at a very nice apartment which does advertise on this website so I think I'm allowed to recommend it. If you do a search for OleOle on the Private Villas/Apts to Rent button you'll find it.

It may be a bit bigger than you need as it's got 3 bedrooms but it's in a great location, just off the square. Very quiet, though. It's spacious and well-kitted out, including wifi. and has a large balcony which gets the sun for most of the day. It also has reserved underground parking - probably not necessary in April.....
Old 09-09-2015, 19:25

My daughter, her husband and 2 children have stayed in 55 Formentor for the last 2 years, they love it. It is just behind Sis Pins hotel so convenient for everywhere, has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen, private garden with swimming pool, fully air conditioned. Hope you find somewhere you like as there is so much choice in PP.
Old 24-09-2015, 18:03

In the end, we've booked another villa through Villa Select which had a number of very reasonably priced places on offer for March & April. It's the Estanco which looks as though it'll be about a 15 minute walk into the centre of Pollensa. Looks very nice.