Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Villa Cangato (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/8455-villa-cangato.html)

FloraFluff 20-02-2012 13:33

Villa Cangato

First of all I'm not a newbie, i'm an oldie, in more ways than one ;) I've been around a while but I forgot my log in details.

Ok having got out the way i'll begin.

Last year becaause of my husband's battle with illness we couldn't visit our beloved Pollensa. I'm happy to say he's made a full recovery, thank God.

All of the smaller villas we know are already booked but I've seen this one 'Cangato' on here and wondered if anyone has stayed here before. I would be most grateful for any report on it because I am getting anxious to get something booked for end of June middle of July.

If not any recommendations on small villas with a private pool would be be helpful.

Con muchos gracias:)

FloraFluff 20-02-2012 13:51

Thank you for moving my enquiry to where it should be.

There I was boasting about not being a newbie and I don't even know enough to put my post in the right place ... Sorry:o

El Gordo 21-02-2012 19:39

Sorry cannot help with Can gato but I must say I love your avatar. :D Looks just like our Sophie RIP.:o

It must be fate with a name like C'an Gato!!:D

Mind you, don't look at the last (Argentinian) definition!!:eek:

Mark 22-02-2012 11:16

You are just down the road from me FloraFluff, I am in Walkington.:)

If Cangato is this one cangato - Villa to Rent in Pollensa, Countryside, Mallorca (Majorca), Spain
and the if the map position is accurate then it is in an excellent location, very quiet area with quiet country lanes for long walks or jogging etc.
Never stayed in that one but have walked past the end of the drive many times.

There are many more rental villas in the same area.

I will see if I can find some links that can be posted.

FloraFluff 22-02-2012 15:14

Thanks for this Mark. I'll give you a little wave as I drive through Walkington on my way to Beverley. :D

Unfortunately we have been 'gazumped' on Cangato. Serve me right for dithering. I should know better after all these years & just go for it straight away. I never learn, what an eejit eh?!

I hope you can let me have some extra links I seem to have exhausted the suitable ones on here.

Not Panicking yet .... Not Panicking yet!!;)

FloraFluff 22-02-2012 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gordo (Post 68450)
Sorry cannot help with Can gato but I must say I love your avatar. :D Looks just like our Sophie RIP.:o

It must be fate with a name like C'an Gato!!:D

Mind you, don't look at the last (Argentinian) definition!!:eek:

Oh I am sorry to hear about your Sophie. It's always sad to lose a loved pet. My avatar photo is of my sweet little Rag Doll. Sunny Sunshine. That's what he is .. My little ray of sunshine.

Our problem is our special Villa, which we have stayed in for the last 20 yrs is no longer available for holiday rental. Sadly the owner who had become a good friend died last year & his family have sold the villa. Devastation all round!

If you know of any other villa contacts I would appreciate hearing about them. I've checked all the ones I know of on here and elsewhere.