Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Villa Can Xim (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/8243-villa-can-xim.html)

Charles 14-12-2011 13:44

Villa Can Xim

I have booked Villa Can Xim in La Font before through Easyaway.com
and been delighted with the service.
They now advise me that they no longer have the villa on their books.
Can anyone advise me how I contact the owner to make a booking for next august.
Thanks in anticipation

Rosie34 15-12-2011 08:57

Hi Charles

Dont know how you can contact the owner but maybe try a Google search - these are a couple of links. It could be that they have changed to another rental company.

VILLA CAN XIM - Pollensa - Mallorca

Property for rent in Majorca - MajorcanVillas.com

Good luck
Rosie

Charles 15-12-2011 10:28

Thank you for the advise but easyaway.com have advised me that,
this year, the only way to book is through the owner :mad:

Sparky 15-12-2011 11:06

Charles have you tried to book using the links Rosie has posted?, the villa is definitely advertised on both of them. Maybe someone is not being completely honest here.

Charles 15-12-2011 14:28

can xim

Thank you for your suggestion, but definately no dishonesty involved here.
I have contact the companies on PP.com advertising the villa and have been informed that the villa is not available in 2012
So it seems that the owner must be either using it or renting it himself
Hence why I would like to contact him

sws97sdg 15-12-2011 14:39

Hi Charles, found it on a few sites, looks to be fully booked for July and August, perhaps that just the case it already booked for the week you want?

Rosie34 15-12-2011 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 66512)
Thank you for your suggestion, but definately no dishonesty involved here.
I have contact the companies on PP.com advertising the villa and have been informed that the villa is not available in 2012
So it seems that the owner must be either using it or renting it himself
Hence why I would like to contact him

Just a thought - If the owner is going to rent it himself, he will presumably need to advertise so maybe its worth looking at say Owners Direct or Home and Away where a lot of private letters advertise.

Sparky 15-12-2011 20:58

The problem with those two websites is most of the properties are not named, so unless you can find it from looking at the photos it is very difficult and time consuming.
Sorry Charles, but i don't know how you will find the owners unless they start to advertise somewhere. Or maybe they are not going to rent it out at all.
Just thought, i hope it's not the one in Pollensa that is going to be demolished :eek:.

majprop 16-12-2011 11:40

Hi Charles, This villa Can Xim looks very basic from a furnishings point of view, If you wish I know an English couple that have a very nice villa in La Font that they rent out and I can put you in touch with them, let me know.

sws97sdg 16-12-2011 12:03

Hi Charles, just to confirm, I have seen it advertised elsewhere, I wont say where as they are not on this site, its is available in the spring and up to the end of June, then fully booked for July and August, so even if you do find out who owns it he will probably only say the say thing? :confused:

cumberland8 05-01-2012 20:47

Hi Chas we have stayed in Xim for the past 4 years before moving back down to the Port ,I know the owner, unfortunately for us they are going to keep it for the family this year in the summer, we used to book through mallorcanluxury.com . Who are based in LLenaire on sea front.