Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2011, 21:32

Default Anybody know of any aparts which offer Sunday change over in Aug 2012? Pine Walk area

Hello there,

I am wondering if any of you guys know of any good apartments for rent which offer Sunday change over in July/August? I am looking for acommodation in the Pine Walk area up to £1500 per week dates 29th July-5th Aug, 2 or 3 bed apartment must have air con as I have a young baby for 7 nights. Ive looked on here and most have a saturday change over and the ones that are flexible on dates don't have air con....mmm, its prooving to be a bit of a tricky task!

Any help from you guys would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 28-09-2011, 22:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by humphreycat1974 View Post
Hello there,

I am wondering if any of you guys know of any good apartments for rent which offer Sunday change over in July/August? I am looking for acommodation in the Pine Walk area up to £1500 per week dates 29th July-5th Aug, 2 or 3 bed apartment must have air con as I have a young baby for 7 nights. Ive looked on here and most have a saturday change over and the ones that are flexible on dates don't have air con....mmm, its prooving to be a bit of a tricky task!

Any help from you guys would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Have you looked at the Marina Apartments? I am staying there in August 2012 and they don't do Sat-Sat so may well be able to accommodate your dates. They have 2 2-bed apartments well within your price range, they are on the pine walk and have air con. No pool though.

Marina Apartments website

I haven't stayed in any of their apartments but there are good reviews on here of people who have.

PS forgot to mention, we are renting an apartment with them from Sun-Sun so if they have an apartment available they will defo do Sun-Sun.

Last edited by SimonButlerPhotography; 28-09-2011 at 22:39. Reason: added PS!
Old 28-09-2011, 22:40

If you are willing to look a little further out than just the Pine Walk I am sure you will find quite a few that are flexible with changeover days. But if Pine Walk is definitely where you want to be, then do try contacting the owners and they may well be willing to help out. Unfortunately your Private Message facility is not activated yet so owners cant contact you privately.
Old 29-09-2011, 09:52

Hi Simon and Belladonna,
Thankyou for the info re Marina Apartment, they look lovely and fab views too! Ideally I am looking at the other end of Pine Walk, the quiet end as my children LOVE the Playamar hotel for the kids facilities. Can Singala end I think they call it, we LOVE the Bellesregurard development but no owners will accept Sun-Sun, we stayed on the same road as the Singala Hotel two years ago and loved it. That the sort of area we are looking for either front line (altho I doubt I would get front line with £1500 per week) or 2nd, third line just bedhind the back of the Illia Dor area, even the Bonanza apartments would be fine, the Ilia Dor apartments are too small for us as we have three children.....mmm, this search is proving very difficult indeed. Yes, I guess I need to make more postings on here before my private messaging facility is turned on. Many Thanks.

Last edited by JH02JLH; 29-09-2011 at 10:16.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:42

Hi Humpherycat

I have sent you a pm.
Old 29-09-2011, 12:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by humphreycat1974 View Post
Hi Simon and Belladonna,
Thankyou for the info re Marina Apartment, they look lovely and fab views too! Ideally I am looking at the other end of Pine Walk, the quiet end as my children LOVE the Playamar hotel for the kids facilities. Can Singala end I think they call it, we LOVE the Bellesregurard development but no owners will accept Sun-Sun, we stayed on the same road as the Singala Hotel two years ago and loved it. That the sort of area we are looking for either front line (altho I doubt I would get front line with £1500 per week) or 2nd, third line just bedhind the back of the Illia Dor area, even the Bonanza apartments would be fine, the Ilia Dor apartments are too small for us as we have three children.....mmm, this search is proving very difficult indeed. Yes, I guess I need to make more postings on here before my private messaging facility is turned on. Many Thanks.
Ah, OK, that is a difficult task! Although SENOR CIGAR might have cracked it for you.

I too love the Bellesregurard complex but I have the opposite problem to you - there is only me and my 11 year old son so I only want a 1 bed apartment with twin beds. And I haven't been able to find one in the Bellesregurard which then means all of the apartments there are way out of my price range.

Good luck with your search.
Old 29-09-2011, 13:10

Hello there,
There are a number of properties which will happilly accept Sunday to Sunday reservations. Would you like to take a look at Apartment Duplex Boquer on my webpage which seems to match your requirements and is a property new to the rentals market so currently has availability.
Good luck, I am sure you will find the perfect propety it just takes a little time and organisiation.
Old 29-09-2011, 13:31
Super Moderator

Hi Humphreycat i know many owners are prepared to be flexible, you just need to ask them. In the meantime there are agents listed here who will also do their best to help you. Rent Villas, Apartments from Agents in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca
Old 29-09-2011, 13:58

Default sunday change over 2012

I have sent you a PM.

The Senor

Last edited by Sparky; 29-09-2011 at 14:13.
Old 29-09-2011, 16:37

Please do not just go by the stated change over date listed as you will find that many owners are happy to be flexible. I would suggest as others have that you find the property you like and then contact the owner directly and ask. I'm sure you will find something.
Old 09-11-2013, 16:00

Hi! While searching for villas I came across this thread and noticed that you mention using the Playamar hotel. Is it possible to use the hotel's facilities for the day? Thanks!!
Old 09-11-2013, 19:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobymoo View Post
Hi! While searching for villas I came across this thread and noticed that you mention using the Playamar hotel. Is it possible to use the hotel's facilities for the day? Thanks!!

Not sure but I think it might be if you buy a drink/snack. I know there are a few hotels/complexes that are happy for you to use their facilities if you buy a drink. Best check it out with them direct unless someone can advise otherwise
Old 11-11-2013, 13:04

Thanks! My kids loved the pools when we stayed there. We are searching for a private rental this time but it would be great to go back there.