Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-2011, 17:26

Default Belleresguard apartments?

Has anyone got any advice when it comes to booking at Belleresguard? I have seen what looks like a lovely apartment in Acron with roof terrace etc. It's privately owned and i just need to send the deposit off to the lady who owns it. It was on the Private villas/apartments to rent on this website, but also has its own website.

We have always holidayed self-catering in England but have no real experience of hiring abroad.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 16-09-2011, 19:00

Hi Curly,

We usually always stay at Bellresguard and one year stayed in one in Acron with a roof terrace, lady advertises here and has her own website, so think it maybe the same one!! Lovely apartment, no problems booking.....anything you want to know just PM me.
Old 17-09-2011, 15:25

Thanks, favie. Yes, it must be the same one. Our booking is going through, we're already getting so excited, first time abroad since having kids. We really can't wait. Bellresguard looks perfect for all of us. We had looked at booking a package at the playa mar but when i looked at it all I just didn't think it would suit us adults, although the kids would have loved I'm sure. They are 5 and 7. I am quite fussy and like a bit of luxury on holiday, I certainly don't see fighting over sun beds and queuing at buffets and sleeping on a sofa bed as my idea of a great holiday!
Old 17-09-2011, 17:19

Hi Favie

Bellesreguard is a lovely complex with nice gardens and ponds and several pools which seem to be private (?) to each block. It is a short walk to Pine Walk and about 10/15 mins along to the main part of PP.

You and your family will have a great time
Old 18-09-2011, 12:39

Hi Rosie,

Ah! So you stay here too! Great place isn't it?

It's actually Curly who is going for the first time and so glad you have went ahead with your booking Curly, you won't be disappointed!
I must say I prefer a private apartment to an AI Complex too, with much more room etc. Last year we visited the Play Mar one evening, just along from Bellresguard, where our little Grandaughter enjoyed dancing etc with the little ones for an hour or so while we had a little drink.....they are always glad of your custom especially in May when we were there, when it is quite quiet! Then it's off back to the luxury of your apartment, little ones to bed, then you can enjoy a nightcap on the balcony/roof top where all is peaceful!!
The pool at Acron is super for the kids....they will love it!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:38

Hi is it Olivia?
We stayed there for a week mid September and it is ideal, the roof terrace is a huge bonus! The sea is a 2 mins stroll, pool is lovely with great gardens!
tony