Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-03-2011, 12:04

Default Decision Time - Bellresguard or Camindo de Boquer

Hello helpful folk!

We're a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teen boys 12, 14 & 15) coming to PP at the end of July. Thanks to all the useful information in these forums I narrowed our apartment search down to Bellresguard or Camino de Boquer as preferred locations for 3 bedroom apartments with a shared pool.

I used the private apt search on here as well as lots of googling and have ended up with availability in both for similar prices and now I can't decide between them!

So would anyone like to recommend Camino de Boquer over Circe (Bellresguard) or vice versa or give me any pointers that might help me decide.

So far I think CdB is closer to PP (but nice walk so not too bothered) and newer/more modern? I think Bellresguard is a bigger, more established complex and has nicer surroundings (gardens etc).

Anything else that might help me decide - anyone have any views on pool size/busyness?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 30-03-2011, 15:21

As i have said on here several times "if there was a bellresguard fan club i would be top of the list"
I have 5 boys 3 of them teenagers, we will be there from 6th August and it is perfect. The boys just walk across the road to beach or along the pine walk to the arcade or internet cafe. The pool we had was brilliant. As i'm sure you will agree, teenage boys on lilos aren't exactly quiet but I needn't have worried.
The appt was huge and so well stocked with spare lilos, buckets, dvd's, books and cleaning materials. Home from home.
Have fun
Old 30-03-2011, 21:49

The Circe apartments are actually part of the Sangrila area of Bellresguard and although very nice are smaller than the other bellresguard blocks and also have a larger people to pool ratio. This may not be a problem if there are only 5 of you.

The larger apartments with less people to pool can be found in the following blocks Nereo/Lavinia/Crespa/Pegasus/Baco/Zeus/Diana/Atlas/Nestor/Venus and Eneas
Old 30-03-2011, 23:37

This map of the complex comes in handy SO many times;

Puerto Pollensa Luxury - Maps
Old 31-03-2011, 08:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp ace View Post
The Circe apartments are actually part of the Sangrila area of Bellresguard and although very nice are smaller than the other bellresguard blocks and also have a larger people to pool ratio. This may not be a problem if there are only 5 of you.

The larger apartments with less people to pool can be found in the following blocks Nereo/Lavinia/Crespa/Pegasus/Baco/Zeus/Diana/Atlas/Nestor/Venus and Eneas
Ah, just realised that I found availability for Pegasus too - sounds like that is preferable. Thanks
Old 01-04-2011, 06:30

Stayed at Camino if there was a fan club for these then i would be a member great location easy to get to the beach, bars etc pool never crowded quality of apartments 2nd to none.

Enjoy

Gordon
Old 03-04-2011, 19:38

Thanks for all the help guys & gals. We finally decided on a ground floor Pegasus apartment through Bellamar.

Now just need to get insurance and car hire sorted and I can officially start to feel excited. Haven't been to PP for 20 years so I'm excited to go back with kids and see how it's changed.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali369 View Post
Thanks for all the help guys & gals. We finally decided on a ground floor Pegasus apartment through Bellamar.

Now just need to get insurance and car hire sorted and I can officially start to feel excited. Haven't been to PP for 20 years so I'm excited to go back with kids and see how it's changed.

Gawd, the owners rented the apartment to someone else over the w/e - back to the drawing board
Old 04-04-2011, 15:25

Oh dear - poor you! Sorry to hear that!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
Oh dear - poor you! Sorry to hear that!
Fingers crossed we have got in with our 2nd choice Pegasus apartment through Pollensa Holidays. More expensive but hopefully worth it. Have sent cheque and waiting to hear
Old 30-01-2013, 10:15

Default Pegasus

We are toying between Pegasus in Bellresguard and one in Boquer. We've stayed in Bellresguard before in Baco and Sangrila. Both of these are already booked. Are sun loungers permitted/available at the Pegasus pool? This will be a deal breaker as I've no wish to lie on a towel while the rest of the family are swimming. I know there are loungers on the terrace of the apartment but as usual I want more! Any feedback welcome. The other property we're considering has a considerably smaller pool but everything else ticks the boxes.