Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2011, 17:05

Default Signs of life at hotels.

Been out walking locally and there are the first signs of life at the Uyall with maintenance men in and the Romantic is being painted, so it looks like those 2 will be up and running by Easter.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-03-2011, 19:48

Hope the Romantic is either open or opening next week we are booked to stay there for 3 nights starting next Wed 30th March
Old 23-03-2011, 20:29

Hi Elainewalls.

Just passed the Romantic again and although it is in darkness, it looks like the reception has been tidied up and the bar area is in the process of being
sorted. There is no sign to say when it is opening but it looks well on the way.
Old 23-03-2011, 20:45

Thanks for that Tonysl booked through alpha rooms always a bit wary when booking through a third party anyway hopefully all will be well if you are passing again within next week would you mind posting on the forum with an update i would really appreciate that and i check the forum most days.

Thanks again
Old 24-03-2011, 16:51

Default Romantic Hotel

Just been by the Romantic, there were several contractors working inside and out and the tables and chairs were being delivered for the terrace. I asked one chap if he knew when it was going to open and all I could get was "soon"!
Old 24-03-2011, 20:07

I wonder if anyone passes the Playa Mar - it has been having some work done and the rumour is that it wont be finished in time for the opening - we arrive for the second week of May so really hope its not true
Old 24-03-2011, 23:12

I went past a couple of weeks ago and they were building another rather large accomodation block ..... it was nowhere near completed

I am back mid April and will go for a look and report back ..... but if I were you I would check with Thompsons ( assumin that is who you have booked with ) as I think they will be going some to have it completed

There again I didn't think the Sis Pins Capuchino looked like it was going to be ready for 21st March and yet it almost made it
Old 25-03-2011, 17:42

Thats what I was dreading - I was told it was going to be a splash area for the children and an indoor underground spa - Ive got a feeling its going to be bad news- such as shame as we have organised for the paents to join us this year!
Old 26-03-2011, 12:24

Default Romantic Hotel

Hi Elaine,

I have just been into the Romantic because I saw Maria outside and she tells me they are opening to-day. It certainly looks ready to receive guests although none are there at the moment.
Old 26-03-2011, 14:34

Hi Tonsyl thank you so much for the info about hotel Romantic I am so looking forward to going on Wednesday guess we will be some of the first guests !