Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Bellamar 2011 (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/6901-bellamar-2011-a.html)

Gail 03-01-2011 23:31

Bellamar 2011

Hi there
Wondered if anyone might be able to help. We stayed at Bellamar apartments in 2009 and were keen to book there for our 2011 holiday. I emailed the Pollensa Park and received a reply saying that they were no longer operating Bellamar. Does anyone know if there has been a change of ownership/management? Any contact details for booking would be greatly appreciated.

WRIGHTSTUFF 04-01-2011 11:55

hi Gail, I'm afraid i cant tell you who has the appts now, however you didn't say if you have been back to PP since 2009. We stayed at the Bellamar in 2008 and it was busy and clean. A great time had by all! we went back to PP last year but stayed at other end of the port, we walked into the Bellamar to have a look. I am not sure if I went on a bad day but in my opinion the appts were looking very tired and alot of the appts didn't even look occupied even though it was mid august.. I also thought the pool looked very cloudy. I found it really sad. Sorry to be doom and gloom and it might not be like that now.. good luck Gail

Gail 04-01-2011 22:30

Thanks for this, Wrightstuff. Maybe we are barking up the wrong tree and need to look elsewhere. It will be interesting to see if anyone else comes up with any info. July 2009was our last visit to PP, booked a package with Globespan. I wonder if their demise meant loss of business and, as a result, deterioration in standards.
Thanks again for your reply.

pinns2 29-03-2011 17:24

We were there Sept 2010 and people were viewing the apt block with a view to buying and taking over from P.Park. We have been unable to find out who is running them for 2011. Perhaps they are being revamped during 2011 for 2012 letting.

Would love to hear from anyone who has any news on the Bellamar Apts. We have stayed there several times because I am disabled and I can get a wheelchair into lounge area and near to beach. Anhyone know of any other apt like this close to beach?

Lorenzo 29-03-2011 22:41

Apartment close to the beach

What size place are you looking for Pinns? There are quite a few advertised on this site.

pinns2 30-03-2011 17:29

Bellamar Apt

Hi Lorenzo, looking for 1/2 bed apt preferable central or south beach.

Lorenzo 30-03-2011 23:47

apartment near the beach

I can think of a couple of possible places if you'd care to pm me.

Sparky 31-03-2011 00:16

Please do take a look here Rent Villas Apartments in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca)
I am sure there will be something suitable for you.

melanie18 04-09-2011 17:31

bellamar update

Just got back from PP following 4th holiday there. Bellamar is still shut - looking for another operator to run them, I understand (and possibly refurb too? So, bellamar looks a bit forlorn which is a pity but didnt spoil a great holiday in the lovely PP.

pinns2 09-03-2012 15:57

Would appear that Bellamar is back up and running but would love to know who is renting them out? Anyone have an answer please ? Thanks Pinns

favie 09-03-2012 16:19

VillaParade are advertising them.....looking smart but much more expensive now for a 1 bedroom!! :eek:

copper 09-03-2012 20:41

We were interested in them last year but of course they were shut down but just looked for the week we are coming in June and think £795 for a 1 bed is vastly overpriced

We will have a look when we are there as we do like their position