Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Charles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 15:33

Cool Has anyone rented accomodation from easyaway.com?

Hi,

I'm trying to get some information on the company easyaway.com as I have found some apartments on their site which I am interested in booking. However, after hearing recent stories regarding bogus travel companies I would just like to know that they are reputable before booking with them.

The apartments are the "Sorolla Apartments" ( spelt Sarola on their website).

Any info from people who have used them or know of these apartments would be useful as I want to book ASAP as places I have looked at over the last week already seem to be booking up!

( I have read the previous discussions but there didn't seem to be a conclusion but thats probably me not knowing what I'm doing!)

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 15:48

easyaway are an agent in this country for Mallorca Luxury, who are based in Llenaire. As far as I know, there has been no problem with them, and Mallorca Luxury are a reputable company in their own right. Sorry, I dont know about those particular apartments.
Old 07-10-2010, 20:50

Hi,

Thanks for that info you have put my mind at rest!

Just another quiery I need some help with.... has anyone rented a 6 bedroom villa on "Valle de la Colonya Road" from a person called "Jose Manuel" The villa doesn't appear to have a name in the ad just a description of where it is. I have e-mailed the owner but he hasn't got back to me yet. I just want to check any reviews before I consider booking it.

Any info will be really helpful.

Thanks
Old 22-01-2012, 00:14
Under Moderation

Default Easyaway

I have read some threads on this Company- they either recommend them or have never heardof them! We have seeen an apartment in Alcudia (Carabella apartment) and they have an office in Kent and Pollensa (where you have to collect the key). Has anyone any information they could share that might be useful? Have heard of people having horror stories with holiday bookings in the past and want to reduce any risk as we have a young familiy. Thank you!
Old 22-01-2012, 00:57
Super Moderator

Hello Jayneelizabeth, as you have read the threads on this company there is not really anything i can add but if you really want to go to Alcudia you could have a look at our sister site Rent Villas Apartments in Alcudia, Majorca (Mallorca), where you will find rental agents and private lets advertised. Hope this is of help .
Old 22-01-2012, 12:45

My best advice would be to go into the office (Mallorca Luxury) on the coast road just before Llenaire and talk to them. I still have confidence in them and am sure they will put your mind at rest.
Old 01-10-2012, 17:19

I have used several rental agencies in puerto pollensa and have found I get by far the best service and price from easyaway
I have rented 2 different villas in the area ( La Palmera and
Xisca ) plus apartment Pine Walk from them
Every time I have received impeccable service when deling with their office in Kent and the representative in Puerto Pollensa
Easyaway come highly reccomended
Belladonna likes this.
Old 08-02-2013, 17:27
Under Moderation

I took the family into an easyaway villa and it was great. I paid a deposit and then paid the remainder when I picked up the key. They did change the villa because the first one I booked did not come upto to standard when the company checked it during the winter. We were upgraded and it was lovely. No problem recommending this company.