Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Has anyone rented accomodation from easyaway.com? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/6668-has-anyone-rented-accomodation-easyaway-com.html)

Gruffybear 06-10-2010 15:33

Has anyone rented accomodation from easyaway.com?

Hi,

I'm trying to get some information on the company easyaway.com as I have found some apartments on their site which I am interested in booking. However, after hearing recent stories regarding bogus travel companies I would just like to know that they are reputable before booking with them.

The apartments are the "Sorolla Apartments" ( spelt Sarola on their website).

Any info from people who have used them or know of these apartments would be useful as I want to book ASAP as places I have looked at over the last week already seem to be booking up!

( I have read the previous discussions but there didn't seem to be a conclusion but thats probably me not knowing what I'm doing!)

Thanks

Belladonna 06-10-2010 15:48

easyaway are an agent in this country for Mallorca Luxury, who are based in Llenaire. As far as I know, there has been no problem with them, and Mallorca Luxury are a reputable company in their own right. Sorry, I dont know about those particular apartments.

Gruffybear 07-10-2010 20:50

Hi,

Thanks for that info you have put my mind at rest!:)

Just another quiery I need some help with.... has anyone rented a 6 bedroom villa on "Valle de la Colonya Road" from a person called "Jose Manuel" The villa doesn't appear to have a name in the ad just a description of where it is. I have e-mailed the owner but he hasn't got back to me yet. I just want to check any reviews before I consider booking it.

Any info will be really helpful.

Thanks

jayneelizabeth0 22-01-2012 00:14

Easyaway

I have read some threads on this Company- they either recommend them or have never heardof them! We have seeen an apartment in Alcudia (Carabella apartment) and they have an office in Kent and Pollensa (where you have to collect the key). Has anyone any information they could share that might be useful? Have heard of people having horror stories with holiday bookings in the past and want to reduce any risk as we have a young familiy. Thank you!

Sparky 22-01-2012 00:57

Hello Jayneelizabeth, as you have read the threads on this company there is not really anything i can add but if you really want to go to Alcudia you could have a look at our sister site Rent Villas Apartments in Alcudia, Majorca (Mallorca), where you will find rental agents and private lets advertised. Hope this is of help :).

Belladonna 22-01-2012 12:45

My best advice would be to go into the office (Mallorca Luxury) on the coast road just before Llenaire and talk to them. I still have confidence in them and am sure they will put your mind at rest.

Charles 01-10-2012 17:19

I have used several rental agencies in puerto pollensa and have found I get by far the best service and price from easyaway
I have rented 2 different villas in the area ( La Palmera and
Xisca ) plus apartment Pine Walk from them
Every time I have received impeccable service when deling with their office in Kent and the representative in Puerto Pollensa
Easyaway come highly reccomended

jacroo 08-02-2013 17:27

I took the family into an easyaway villa and it was great. I paid a deposit and then paid the remainder when I picked up the key. They did change the villa because the first one I booked did not come upto to standard when the company checked it during the winter. We were upgraded and it was lovely. No problem recommending this company.