Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Bahia pollensa (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/6501-bahia-pollensa.html)

marionann 31-08-2010 23:41

Bahia pollensa

Has anyone been here? Have stayed in a few places in town but not this one but got a late booking?
Not the hotel, the appartments.

Belladonna 01-09-2010 09:39

Have not stayed here, but have our apartment close by in the Llenaire area. It is a very pleasant hotel/apartment complex, with entertainment and services available. I'm sure you have checked out their website already, but I have put their link in just incase.

Facilities - Bahia Pollensa Aparthotel, online reservations in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca.

marionann 01-09-2010 20:04

Yes I have but thank you, just nice to know if someone has been. Cant wait only 6 sleeps!!

Mandyproc 01-09-2010 21:25

Hi there - we stayed in these apartments for a week in June 2009, we were in a studio but it was spacious, equipped with everything we needed and clean and tidy - we never ate here as we always go self catering and like to go out for our evening meal so cannot vouch for the food but would have no hesitation in recommending the Bahia -close to the beach and a lovely stroll into town and not far from Tango if you want to pay them a visit!!

marionann 01-09-2010 23:06

Thank you, have passed these many times but never stayed there. Am in a studio too so good to know all ok. Many thanks.

awstephens 02-09-2010 06:59

I have stayed at Bahia Pollensa 4 times over the years, I have always enjoyed my stay hence the fact I kept going back. The staff are friendly and the rooms are always clean.

richie 02-09-2010 15:43

hi we have stayed at the bahia for the last 9 years we keep going back because of the great service from the wonderfull staff we always stay in a studio but we dont eat there the reastaurants in town are to good to miss
have a great time!!!!!!

its cd 02-09-2010 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by richie (Post 49421)
hi we have stayed at the bahia for the last 9 years we keep going back because of the great service from the wonderfull staff we always stay in a studio but we dont eat there the reastaurants in town are to good to miss
have a great time!!!!!!

Richie
Are you referring to the bahia pollensa or the hostel bahia ..... i didnt realise the bahia pollensa had been open for 9 years .... How time flies

richie 02-09-2010 17:52

yes cd i mean the bahia pollensa i think its been open 12 years

its cd 02-09-2010 22:24

Wow I really must be getting old ........ seems like only a few years ago I first saw a set of new apartments around a couple of pools and thought they looked so nice and fresh as I was driving past on way to Alcudia old town ....... lol maybe it was ..... my eyes could well have gone before my mind and it could have taken me a few years to even spot something was there ...... glad to hear they are so nice , lots of people have asked me about them in the past few years and I have not been able to express an opinion.

Belladonna 02-09-2010 22:33

Not sure if you are thinking of the same ones cd. You certainly cant see them from the main coast road, they are about 2 roads back.

its cd 02-09-2010 23:13

Ahhh my mistake ......... I had always though that the new ( well I thought they were quite new ) blocks that sprung up near to Tango Ca Vostra and C'an Carussa , right on the coast road ..... lemon ish colour , 3 blocks and 2 pools if I remember correctly were called the Bahia Pollensa.

Well now I know I am wrong ( but the good news is that these blocks may not be 12 years old and I am in fact not yet senile ) ......... what are they called ?

marionann 02-09-2010 23:22

Well they definately sound ok!!!Mind you anywhere in PP would make me happy. Cant wait to get back. Thanks for all your replies.

Belladonna 02-09-2010 23:40

CD. will look next week!:)

Danny Fingers 04-09-2010 12:28

CD, are you thinking of Club del Sol? :)