Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2010, 23:21

Question Help in finding accommodation

Hi

Have just been let down with accommodation we were hoping to stay at in October. Thought everything was OK but just told today that it had been let to someone else (we hadn't paid any money yet) My problem now is to look for another apartment. If anyone has any suggestions/recommendations I would be very interested. I have checked most of the ones on this site and made some enquiries, but as yet have heard nothing. We are looking to go around 8th October for one week (just 2 of us) and don't want to pay a fortune but would like something fairly nice and preferably with air conditioning. We have stayed in Pinaret area before and really like that area but are flexible with area.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 22-08-2010, 07:34
Founder

Hi there,

if you have found some places you like advertised here, I wiuld suggest that you telephone if you haven't yet had replies. All of of our rentals have phone numbers at the bottom of each advert as they are advertised directly by their owners or agents. You could also try the local agents - see Rent Villas, Apartments from Agents in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca
Old 22-08-2010, 10:24

Pollensa

Thanks for the reply. I will make contact by telephone if I get no replies. In all fairness I only tried to make contact yesterday, so there's still time for a reply. I just wondered if anyone else had any recommendations.
Old 22-08-2010, 10:37
Super Moderator

Hi Ragdollabbi as Pollensa says it may be good to ring the owners direct. I am sure there must be plenty of places with availability in October and hope you find somewhere very soon. Do let us know how you get on .
Old 22-08-2010, 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Hi Ragdollabbi as Pollensa says it may be good to ring the owners direct. I am sure there must be plenty of places with availability in October and hope you find somewhere very soon. Do let us know how you get on .
Will do Sparky, and thanks again.
Old 22-08-2010, 20:37

Question

Thanks for all the PMs I have received so far regarding accommodation. We are still looking at the minute and are now looking at the possibility of La Singala. What are your thoughts on La Singala as opposed to an apartment.
We have never stayed in a hotel (abroad) for a long, long time as we normally prefer self catering.
Old 22-08-2010, 21:54

Hi RD

I would recomend LosCedros7, we are not long back and the apartment has everything you need (sleeps 4) and in a very nice area (beach 5 mins, square 10 mins leisurly stroll. Owners a joy to deal with also.

regards

Gary
Old 22-08-2010, 22:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Hi RD

I would recomend LosCedros7, we are not long back and the apartment has everything you need (sleeps 4) and in a very nice area (beach 5 mins, square 10 mins leisurly stroll. Owners a joy to deal with also.

regards

Gary
Hi Gary
Have sent you a PM
ragdollabbi
Old 31-08-2010, 19:41

Thumbs up

Hi

I just want to thank everyone who has offered advice or accommodation in their own apartments. It has been much appreciated and we have now managed to get accommodation, thanks to one very kind forum member (they know who they are)

The PP forum members are definitely a kind, caring bunch of people. Sorry I haven't replied individually to everyone who offered accommodation. Wish someone had been able to offer me cheap flights tho, the price of them has risen drastically.

Thanks again
Old 31-08-2010, 20:07

I'm so pleased you are now suited.
I hope all goes well for you and you have a great time in a wonderful place.
Old 31-08-2010, 20:27

Thanks Eleanor, by the way I wasn't successful in getting an answer from the number you gave me.
Old 31-08-2010, 20:48

Not to worry.
You will have a great time in a lovely place. You are so right to say that there are nice kind people around. I'm glad you found one and you are suited with your accommodation.
Enjoy your holiday.

Last edited by eleanor; 31-08-2010 at 20:49. Reason: typo