Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-07-2010, 09:38

Default apts pollensa mar

We are going to book these can anyone advise of particular rooms to ask for
as we require 2 seperate apts with quiet situation
Thankyou
Sponsored Links
Old 24-07-2010, 21:13

Smile

When we rented an apartment here we had the apartment at the very top..we absolutely loved it. I think the accommodation varies so its worth asking just what your accommodation comprises, ours had a separate bedroom, but some are just studios.
It is quiet and very well maintained......there was always space around the pool.
Hope that helps a little.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Old 28-07-2010, 22:18

hi there was at pollensa mar in june , very good apartments all apartments face the front ie the road but there is no noise problem as it is a quiet area as , we stayed on the 2nd floor which consisted of large lounge /kitchen , large bedroom, bathroom and a good sized balcony. as far as i could make out all ground floor apts are studios, remember if you book you will have to pick up your keys from the bahia hotel on the pine walk about 10 mins walk , enjoy
Old 05-08-2010, 21:42

Can I just correct info, there are two seperate staircases and lifts in Pollensamar which do not join in the middle. 3 apartments on each of the 3 floors on each staircase. Two x one bedroom apartments with a studio imbetween. All of these apartments look towards the sea and have pool views. In addition to these 18 apartments there are 2 Roof Top one bedroom apartments with slanting roofs and smaller enclosed but very private and quiet terraces. Apts can be booked direct or with Travel club of Upminster.
The apartment furnishings are basic but the accom is in excellent location and spacious.
Old 05-08-2010, 23:45

The first time I went to PP I stayed at Pollesamar in one of the roof top apartments......can't fault the actual apartment, it was huge and very comfortable BUT the balcony was such a disappointment, no view- very enclosed space, aircon unit on balcony noisy and blasting out heat, hardly any space ...I HATED it. Having said that our friends were in a studio which was very spacious, lovely balcony. Nicely positioned apartments...just don't have a roof-top one!! Susie, you must have been in the one at the other side of the building, might have been better?
Old 06-08-2010, 12:42

Maybe Favie.....we did have a view, although you had to be standing to see it, I used to sit on the roof and admire the view. We just thought it was lovely and private....plus the apartment was very spacious. Its raining here in Newquay......so wish I was in PP
Old 06-08-2010, 22:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by favie View Post
The first time I went to PP I stayed at Pollesamar in one of the roof top apartments......can't fault the actual apartment, it was huge and very comfortable BUT the balcony was such a disappointment, no view- very enclosed space, aircon unit on balcony noisy and blasting out heat, hardly any space ...I HATED it.
We struggled with the 'balcony', exactly described by favie. For future reference you should note this apartment is at the opposite end of the Pollensamar building to the Hotel Illa d'Or. Left hand side as you view from the road. Don't know if this is repeated in the same position on the right hand side.
As Favie suggests, everything else is absolutely fine, though when we were there last, the lift was a bit tempermental. You occasionally had to jump up and down a bit to get it to set off
Overall though, would be quite happy to revisit - but perhaps be wary of the roof top unit.
Old 07-08-2010, 23:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinkham View Post
Don't know if this is repeated in the same position on the right hand side
Lol.....yes Clinkham, that's the one we were in!