Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-12-2002, 23:42
melg38

Default pollentiaclub resort

has anyone stayed at this resort we are thinking of going there with the family in August. We have kids ages 11 and 8.
Sponsored Links
Old 24-12-2002, 00:52
Founder

Club Pollentia has a website here www.clubpollentia.com/ I'm afraid we don't know of anyone who has stayed there. From what we've seen it is fairly self-contained (and a little isolated) with a lot of sports activities. It is part way between Puerto Pollensa and Alcudia and you would need transport - car, bus, bike or taxi to visit either of these resorts.
Old 27-12-2002, 06:23
star81

Default Club Polentia

I have not ever stayed in Club Pollentia but found a website (www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk) and found a couple of reviews one of which I will add below for you.

Hope you have a great time. Puerto Pollensa is the best place which is great for everyone of all ages.

Operator and Date: Thomson - July 2002

Opinion submitted in Aug 2002

Resort Rating: Excellent

Accommodation Rating: Excellent

My/Our Holiday Opinion:

My wife, 20 month old son and I visited this club & stayed in a Maris room. Although the room was rated 3 stars we found the room to be spotless each day & was well equipped with air conditioning, a fridge, a safe & even a ceiling fan to circulate the air con.

The food was excellent! In fact our first evening we were presented with a glass of Cava, and served Lobster for starter and steak for main. The standard of food was consistent throughout our stay and had a vast amount of variety which was either cooked in front of your or brought from the kitchen on a regular basis.

The resort itself is like being in paradise with its extensive gardens, several large ponds complete with ducks & ducklings or fish, amazing views, along with the two outdoor pools.

On an evening the entertainment dominated the complex. First there was the kids disco for around an hour, and then the evening entertainment kicked in. My son enjoyed this part of the day most of all. It was well organised & very enjoyable. (Ideal way of tiring the little tyke enough for a sleep in the following morning).