Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 08:52

Default Bellresguard - advice needed

We are planning a trip to PP in May and have been looking at a number of apartments on the Bellresguard complex. We have been to Mallorca before but have stayed in Pollensa and Deia. We now have 2 young children (1 and 3) and so want to try PP this time. I have seen a few apartments on the complex but can not get an idea of how big a complex it is, if any of the particular buildings are nicer than others. People seem to give them a good rating. We want somewhere safe, clean, child friendly, accessible to restaurants and of a good standard. Any advice?
Also, we hired a car last time for the entire holiday. Is a private transfer worth doing or does the price come close to car hire?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 09:29

Cant comment on the apartments, but I am sure you will get lots of help. Car hire is a hot topic and if you look around the forum you will find lots of debate over cost and if a transfer would work out cheaper. Its down to you in the end, would you use the car much, I presume with children of 1 and 3 you will have a lot of extra items to carry around, a car would be more practicable, check out car hire here Car Hire Something to bear in mind is car seats, hiring them can be expensive to hire and I have seen quiet a few going through the airport as people bring their own, if you check out the Car hire thread you should get some more info, hope this helps.

On island time!!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:34

Hi Gilliand, I'm booked in August in the Bellresguard estate. Although apt i'm staying in sleeps 10 so will prob be a little big.. I got some great advice on here though and found some great maps of the estate on the internet if you keep trawling. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on the estate on your return.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:37

Hi Gilliand,

Have a look at this thread

http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...lresguard.html

Also if you click on the search button (top of the page)and enter Bellresguard you will find lots of info.
I love it there and going back again this year.....lovely safe area for little ones too.
Old 08-03-2010, 16:37

Hi Gilliand, we have stayed on Bellresgard & its lovely. It may look quite big but all the apartments are built around their own communal pools & so feel private & smaller. There is a small supermarket on site which is more expensive but great for fresh bread etc. for breakfast. Also handy for top ups & emergencies for when you get back from the beach & have run out of cold drinks! Its a 5 minute walk to Pine Walk which is lovely to stroll down in the evening. All in all, I would recommend without a doubt, especially with small ones.
Old 08-03-2010, 23:44

Default Bellesreguard

With a 4 and 1 year old, I can highly recommended Bellesreguard. Having stayed directly on the Pine Walk before we had children, this is a great compromise, being close to the Pine Walk, just one road back, but with the swimming pools that the kids love. Also most of the apartments are well equipped with satellite and quality furnishings. Each area of the complex has its own pool, some with childrens pools as well. The original parts of the complex (Circe?) are probably not as modern or spacious as the later parts (Atlas/Venus/Olimpo). There are more areas than those mentioned but these are the ones we've stayed in. The swiming pool near the Circe area is probably the most loved by the kids though and it's the closest to the pine walk. We've always booked our accomodation on Bellesreguard via those advertised on Puerto Pollensa.com and I think you can see what you are getting by the photos and descriptions on there (we are going at the end of May again). I think our car hire through Centuaro was about 400 euros for 2 weeks (but I think we get a loyal customer discount) The taxi transfer I think is around 80 euros each way from the airport. I think it depends on whether you want the convenience of a car. You certainly don't need it, but if you want a few trips out and about it's handy. If you want to see where the complex is, if you have a look on Google earth, find the Illa D'or and then look inland from there, the Bellesreguard complex lays to the left, you'll see the various swimming pools. Hope you enjoy your stay (we must love pp as we've been back once or twice every year since 2001!)
Old 03-04-2010, 14:02

HI, we have stayed at Bellresguard in Circe 3 bedroom apartments with our 3 and 9mth old, we must have been happy with apartments, facilities and location as we have booked to go back this year and can't wait. The apartments are modern and well equiped, I think most have washing machines and dryers which is a real help with little ones as you have loads of dirty clothes. The kitchens are equiped with all you would expect at home so you can cook all your meals if you are not venturing out to eat. The bedrooms are a good size and in the 3 beds there are 2 bathrooms. All the apartments had safe enclosed gardens at the front and back which is lovely for the little ones to play in while you sit and eat dinner or read a book, the pool is also nice with a smaller toddler pool. The location is perfect just a short stroll to the lovely beaches on the pine walk were the waters are clear and shallow, the little ones can play in the shallow waters while you are sat on a bed chair watching. Bellresguard are also close enough in case you need to nip back for toilet trips or to collect refreshments. Hope this helps