Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 19:16
Banned

Default las mimosas

hi can anybody give me some info on las mimosas apartments, has anyone had a holiday at mimosas apartments, do i contact owners direct or an agent.
cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 20:50
Founder

Welcome to the forum.

There are at least 7 of these apartments advertised by their owners on this site - see Search the Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide & search on 'mimosas' & also '*mimosas' to find them all or see There may be more as not all put the name of the property in the propertyId or search on South-Sandy-Beach-Area with the number of beds you need.

Another option is to try the local agents or villa companies - this will depend on whether you prefer to deal directly with the owner who will probably know more about the property but often may only have one property to offer you.

Hopefully someone here may have stayed in one.
Old 03-03-2009, 14:35

Look on owners direct and holiday lettings, people advertise them on these sites for direct bookings. Also check out pollensapines.co.uk.

They do look lovely, but have not stayed at them... yet!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 21:19

We stayed in a Las Mimosas apartment last year in August which we found through this website. The apartment was lovely and it had a fab shadey garden as it was on the ground floor. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment with our two teenage boys and it was really too small, we are returning to the same apartment on our own this year though.The pool was on the small side and one afternoon was way too full - like human soup - but we had it to ourselves a few times during the week aswell. Alot of the sunbeds were broken round the pool but we always got a decent one each, I hope it was just cos it was towards end of season. Outside communal areas were clean and well kept and roofs have washing lines. Apartments are in a good location as it is quiet all the time with a short walk to beach and restaurants. If I was returning with my boys it would have to be a bigger 3 bed apartment so I suppose it depends on how much space you need. I know there are a few of the owners of the apartments who post on here so if you have any specific questions you could always ask.
Old 26-07-2010, 16:34

Default Las Mimosas

I have just returned from a week in Las Mimosas and would thoroughly recommend these apartments. We stayed in a 2-bed booked through this site which was really well equipped and had lovely views of the pool and mountains. Although pleasantly busy, the apartments were very peaceful and the pool area and gardens were spotlessly clean. We never had any problem getting a sunbed, even though the pool was very busy at times, and a lot of the sunbeds seemed quite new. Staying in Pinaret was new for us and we really enjoyed being down that end for a change. The beach is only 2 minutes from the apartments and a 10 minute stroll took us to the centre. We would definitely like to return.
Old 27-07-2010, 14:54

Talking

I have to agree with you LK1960, we used to stay in the Llenaire area until last year when the in-laws came with us so we wanted something a bit nearer the centre and these apartments were a real find, so much so that we are back there in less than two weeks (but whose counting!) We loved the pool area, it was busy but never to the point of overcrowding, our girls made loads of friends, ideal for the beach and local restaurants but great for eating in as well to save on the spends.