Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 13:25

Default Habitat apartments

Hi

Has anyone stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Habitat? We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children and wanted to stay there but a reading quite a few reviews from last yearr that the 2nd bedroom is reall small and not big enough for 2 adults.
On another note ,if anyone could recommend a 3 bedroom apartment would be much appreicated. The only problem we have is that would ideally like to be somewhere with entertainment as my 8 year old gets very bored and restless in the evening!!!

many thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 13:34

Never stayed at Habitat so cannot comment however you will find lots of 3 bedroom apartments on this website - stay closer to the town centre/square/Pine Walk - plently for you all to do in the evenings wheras Habitat is quite a walk into town.
Old 08-02-2010, 13:42

We stayed in a 2 bed apartment when the kids were smaller for about 10 years, we loved the place, large gardens, plenty of space, 3 pools and plenty of night time entertainment there and at the sister apartments at the Duva. As for the second bedroom it has two single beds in, some wardrobe space, its not large but I wouldn't call it small, you only sleep in it after all, the rest of the space is large enough. If you are going in the summer you will spend all your time outside anyway. Hope this helps

On island time!!
Old 08-02-2010, 14:37

hi

yes we stayed at the Habitat last year which is why we wanted to go back .Was just concerned about whether 2 adults could sleep in the 2nd room. I know there is stuff to do in the town but is somewhat easier when youa re in your apartment!

Thanks anyway
Old 08-02-2010, 14:50

Didn't realise you had been to there before, the 2 beds are almost the same size living space wise with the adition of the second room.

On island time!!
Old 08-02-2010, 18:35

Just as an addition - if you decide to look on this site and book privately - for the cost of a coke you can use the facilities at may of the apart hotels in the area. You could actually end up with much more for your money.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:35

I wouldn't worry too much about arranged entertainment for 8 yr old, there are loads of restaurants along the front were kids play on the beach as their parents eat, you can still keep an eye on them and a high probability he will meet like minded spirits.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:42

I live across the road at the white rose and I did hear on the grapevine that the Habitat was not opening this summer. Don't know how true it is....
Old 10-02-2010, 10:10

I would be amazed if it was true, so many different package companies use it!

On island time!!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:14
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by watching View Post
I live across the road at the white rose and I did hear on the grapevine that the Habitat was not opening this summer. Don't know how true it is....
I don't think that can be true as they have just renewed their advert with us for this year - see puertopollensa.com/hotels.html#habitatapts
Old 10-02-2010, 17:26

The same rumours were around last year and although i think it was later they did open.
Old 15-02-2010, 17:36

That's good news as I hate to see the area without holidaymakers in the summer.