Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-06-2003, 05:46
gladysP

Default security at sangrila apts

we have just returned from a 10 day rent of a ground floor sangrila apt in bellsresguard area. unfortunately we were badly burgled whilst at the pool one afternoon, there was no sign of forced entry and we had locked all shutters, doors etc. Also another ground floor apt next to ours was burgled 3 times during our stay in the same way. please be vigilant if you are coming here and remember if you need to go to the police you MUST have an interpreter with you as they speak no english at PP cop shop.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-06-2003, 14:51
filipeIII

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune Gladys, I'm afraid this has been going on for years, but we don't like to broadcast these things. It is more than likely connected to previous tenants who've had duplicate keys cut, I mean it couldn't possibly be one of the service staff who maintain the complex or the laundry company, all of which have master keys, could it?
Old 19-07-2003, 17:23
paulac

Default Sangrila Apartments

Hi Gladys, I was wondering if you could give me any more information on these apartments as my family and i are going in August. Having been to PP for the last 4 years now i was quite shocked to hear about the burgalries here as i was told that this was the best place to stay in the resort. My family and i have always stayed in the Pinaret area and have heard nothing like this.I am very worried about going now, also can you give me any information on the complex and what the apartments and facilities are like. One last thing, how long does it take to walk to the centre? Any information that you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.
Old 20-07-2003, 04:22
defsteve

Default Re: Sangrila Apartments

(unable to load pagetext)
Old 28-07-2003, 04:14
gladysP

Default re: sangrila apts

Hello Paulac, please don't worry about your holiday!! The complex is lovely and the swimming pool is great for kids. When we were there they were finishing another block of apts on the complex so building noise was a problem but I'm sure it will be done by Aug. Also there were so many builders wandering around the complex that the person who broke in would not have looked out of place, I think when you go it will be different & hopefully peaceful! It used to take us 5 mins to walk to the beach and about 15 mins to walk to the edge of town and 25 to walk back!! (too much wine) it's a gorgeous walk along pine walk so you don't notice the time it takes. All in all the location of sangrila is great but if you are on the ground floor make sure you lock windows AND shutters when you go out.