Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2003, 05:51
medicuk

Default hotel uyal what's it like

we are going to hotel uyal in sept 2003 has anyone stayed there what would you say about the place. out of 10
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2003, 06:19

Default Uyal

Great position opposite the beach. Just a 10/15 min walk along the sea front to Puerto Pollensa town centre. Hotel rooms fine, those with sea view and balcony worth paying extra for. The hotel has an adjacent annex where rooms are more modern but building itself is not as attractive. Staff 10 out of 10 for friendliness and helpfulness
Old 21-08-2003, 18:26
terri stevens

Default Re: Uyal

Hi , we were at the hotel Uyal 10th - 17th May. As said , it's in a lovelt position right on a gorgeous part of the beach- ok accross the road, but with its own sunbeds (no Germans so enough to go round).
We had a suite with a seaview and wow what a lovely view. Food ok - we booked b&b but there was a special offe givin hb for the same price but to be honest I wouldn't bother. To my mind that's part of the holiday - eating out and the choice of restaurants in PP is fantastic - so many restaurants 0 so little time !! Absolute musts though are Balaixa (see the top ten) and Stay.
Back to the hotel - beautifully clean, attentive pleasant staff, but quiet - full of older guests - which also means no rowdies - but equally there's not a lot going on after 8pm - so plan on going down town in the evening. Easy to park right outside if you have a hire car - (recommended).
All in all a great place and I'm sure you'll have a great time.
out of 10 - 8.

Terri
Old 21-08-2003, 18:27
Broadreach

Medicuk

We have just returned from a two-week stay in a suite at the Uyal and can confirm that it is a super hotel.

feel free to email me for more information.
Old 22-08-2003, 01:57
Gav989

I've only passed it but its in an excellent position right accross form the beach and looks very good from the front. Good choice in hotel i think. Gav
Old 09-09-2003, 02:29
Domino

Default Hotel Uyal - get a suite

We have steyed 3 X at Uyal - each time in a suite - all of them have fab views, lots of space and air conditioning - many other rooms do not and people in the annexe moaned about this - but you get what you pay for. Though 'civilised' they are very tolerant of children, staff very pleasant . Meals quite varied - the only reason we did not go this year was to try out the local restaurants - stayed at the Hobby Club and had an equally nice stay - with a bit more freedom.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:18
Zimmy1

Default Re: Hotel Uyal - get a suite

Decent place, get a suite. Food is not gourmet but above average.
I just love these clowns with their obligatory German sunbed references. Not heard that one before.
Old 13-02-2008, 18:07

hi
We staying there in august( hubby and me)
Which are the best rooms to have that have air con and is it far to walk to the center.
Thank you
Niki