Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   hotel uyal what's it like (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/508-hotel-uyal-whats-like.html)

medicuk 07-05-2003 05:51

hotel uyal what's it like

we are going to hotel uyal in sept 2003 has anyone stayed there what would you say about the place. out of 10

ann 06-06-2003 06:19

Uyal

Great position opposite the beach. Just a 10/15 min walk along the sea front to Puerto Pollensa town centre. Hotel rooms fine, those with sea view and balcony worth paying extra for. The hotel has an adjacent annex where rooms are more modern but building itself is not as attractive. Staff 10 out of 10 for friendliness and helpfulness

terri stevens 21-08-2003 18:26

Re: Uyal

Hi , we were at the hotel Uyal 10th - 17th May. As said , it's in a lovelt position right on a gorgeous part of the beach- ok accross the road, but with its own sunbeds (no Germans so enough to go round).
We had a suite with a seaview and wow what a lovely view. Food ok - we booked b&b but there was a special offe givin hb for the same price but to be honest I wouldn't bother. To my mind that's part of the holiday - eating out and the choice of restaurants in PP is fantastic - so many restaurants 0 so little time !! Absolute musts though are Balaixa (see the top ten) and Stay.
Back to the hotel - beautifully clean, attentive pleasant staff, but quiet - full of older guests - which also means no rowdies - but equally there's not a lot going on after 8pm - so plan on going down town in the evening. Easy to park right outside if you have a hire car - (recommended).
All in all a great place and I'm sure you'll have a great time.
out of 10 - 8.

Terri

Broadreach 21-08-2003 18:27

Medicuk

We have just returned from a two-week stay in a suite at the Uyal and can confirm that it is a super hotel.

feel free to email me for more information.

Gav989 22-08-2003 01:57

I've only passed it but its in an excellent position right accross form the beach and looks very good from the front. Good choice in hotel i think. Gav

Domino 09-09-2003 02:29

Hotel Uyal - get a suite

We have steyed 3 X at Uyal - each time in a suite - all of them have fab views, lots of space and air conditioning - many other rooms do not and people in the annexe moaned about this - but you get what you pay for. Though 'civilised' they are very tolerant of children, staff very pleasant:D . Meals quite varied - the only reason we did not go this year was to try out the local restaurants - stayed at the Hobby Club and had an equally nice stay - with a bit more freedom.

Zimmy1 05-02-2004 03:18

Re: Hotel Uyal - get a suite

:)
Decent place, get a suite. Food is not gourmet but above average.
I just love these clowns with their obligatory German sunbed references. Not heard that one before.

Niki 13-02-2008 18:07

hi
We staying there in august( hubby and me)
Which are the best rooms to have that have air con and is it far to walk to the center.
Thank you
Niki