Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-02-2004, 22:04
Irene D

Default Pollensa Park Apts

Hi, Recommended to this site by a friend................
so here goes.........Visiting Pollensa Park Apts (formerly C'an Sivella) read that it is a small block of 8 apts. Travelling with our 2 sons aged 12 and 9. Any info on the accommodation, wanting to visit the water park, hire a car and get out and about on buses also. Are there many resturants close to the accommodation, I am a vegetarian, hoping not to have to eat salad for 2 weeks!!!!

Thank Irene
Sponsored Links
Old 28-03-2004, 03:22
star81

Default Pollensa Park Apartments

These apartments are on the beach front and not far from the bus stop. Buses pass through very frequently, although watch out for their siesta as they stop completely for about an hour an a half ! - this has people completely confused ! You can get a bus stright to the Alcudia water park. There are many other places the buses go to just depends where you want to go. Think it takes about 10 mins to the town from the apartments a nice walk along the beach front.

Any other questions just ask.

Enjoy!
Old 31-03-2004, 23:40
Hubblebubble

Default Re: Pollensa Park Apartments

We are staying in these apartments in July. We came across them last year when we were stopping at another apartment further down the road. They are in a great spot right opposite the beach. It is quite a busy road to cross to the beach but we didn't have a problem with that. There is a supermarket just round the corner but being a spar is quite expensive better stocking up at the larger supermarkets. The apartments have air conditioning and you can use the facilities of the Pollensa Park Hotel at the back of the apartments. They have plenty of entertainment for all ages. There is a handful of restaurants near to the apartments or a slightly longer walk to the square where you will be spoilt for choice.

Hope you have a lovely time. :lol
Old 01-04-2004, 00:24
Irene D

Default Pollensa Park Apts

Hi,

Thanks to you both for your replies, really looking forward to our holiday, even though we don't go until August (Hubblebubble maybe you can let me know how your holiday went and any other questions I have you will be able to answer. Still trying to find out if the small block of apt's (formerly C'an Sivella) has safety deposit boxes!!!! When we booked with Direct they said we would be in the small block, so I take it that is them, as the other apt block is bigger. You mentioned there is a large selection of restaurants within walking distance, hope they do a veggie selection at some of them. We went to Ibiza last year and it was great, however in Minorca, I struggled a bit - lived on salads!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2004, 06:03
Founder

Default Re: Veggies

Re veggie dishes, have a look at our restaurants page - www.puertopollensa.com/restaurants_bars_cafes.html The majority of places advertised have a second full page with a sample or selection from their menus. This should give you some idea what to expect. I'm not aware of any veggie only places but there is a great variety & some lovely veggie dishes such as Tumbet (a sort of ratatouille with potatoes) so I'm sure you'll find plenty. There are also tabas bars where you can select individual dishes & of course Tortilla (Spanish Omlette with potatoes).