Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Habitat (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/4978-habitat.html)

sally.hind@hotmail.co.uk 20-07-2009 17:58

Habitat

Hi

Can anyone confirm whether the Habitat Apartments and the Habitat Garden Apartments are one and the same or different?

If different, where are the Habitat Gardens in relation to the Habitat roundabout?

Many Thanks
Sally

Gommar Goffer 20-07-2009 22:47

Hi Sally and welcome - as far as i know there is only one habitat block of apartments - i presume someone is trying to embelish the sound of the developement. Having not stayed there but viewed them from the other side of the road they look nice. Gommar area where the habitat apartments are is a quiet residential area on the outskirts of the port.

GG

lovethepinewalk 22-07-2009 13:30

Hiya Sally,

Have stayed at Habitat three times over the last few years (mainly when our girls were smaller), & have really enjoyed it every time....It's a nice family complex, & the living apartments are more than adequate....The only downside might be that if your apartment is on the ground floor near the main pool (there are three pools), sometimes you get people dragging their sunloungers too near to your verandah (depends what position the sun is in)... The cafeteria & the bar is very nice (we still pop in their for old times sake when we go over) & have a beer, + the Reception is quite well run... Across the road is the Rosa Blanca pub, which is ok for a beer, + an ok restaurant, + a Spar, which is ok for your basic stuff, but if you want a bigger shop go towards Pollensa town, & there will be an Eroski supermarket on your left hand side, which (personally speaking), is better than the supermarket on the roundabout going into the Port......Now that they have opened up the new walkway into the Port,which is on the other side of the road to Habitat.....It is now much safer than when you use to walk along the main highway.......Hope this helps, & have a great holiday...

Gommar Goffer 22-07-2009 16:05

On the point of Eroski on the way to Pollensa, apparently the prices there are cheaper than the Eroski on the roundabout in the port :confused:

GG

Sparky 22-07-2009 16:55

Sally can i just give you a bit of advice, change your name, it is not a good idea to use your email address, you could get loads of spam.:eek:;)

sws97sdg 22-07-2009 17:03

Hi Sally
You may want to check here, it seems there is some confusion with the main apartments and the Garden ones, if it helps I stayed in the seperate block years ago before the Duva was built and it was the same standard as the rest of the blocks, let us know how you get on
Apartments Habitat, Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca, Spain - Hotel Reviews