Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Another one of my favourites for sale (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/4853-another-one-my-favourites-sale.html)

its cd 25-06-2009 22:08

Another one of my favourites for sale

Anyone got a cool 20million euros they want to give me ?

Or we could go for a shared purchase with me putting up the first 10grand say ....... what you think ?

I bet most people who log on here who have been to PP will immediately recognise this property

I think I have a photo of it every year for the last 15 ..... with the early ones being before it was renovated

Mallorca Villa in pollensa , Majorca Properties

lovepp 25-06-2009 22:31

I have a spare 100. Would that do???

Pollpott 28-06-2009 10:37

CD,
I have just checked last night's Lotto ticket...Sorry, not this week. Maybe next week. We'll all just have to keep dreaming.
I'd settle for a little 2 bed apatrment, never mind a villa.
:rolleyes:

ryansclan 28-06-2009 20:50

CD. Where is that villa? I don't recognise it and can't work out where it is unless it's somewhere in Gommar.

Jimbo the Jambo 28-06-2009 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by its cd (Post 31865)
Anyone got a cool 20million euros they want to give me ?

Or we could go for a shared purchase with me putting up the first 10grand say ....... what you think ?

I bet most people who log on here who have been to PP will immediately recognise this property

I think I have a photo of it every year for the last 15 ..... with the early ones being before it was renovated

Mallorca Villa in pollensa , Majorca Properties

cd,

I did say on an earlier post that the credit crunsh was even hitting me.......but ,gulp. Is it worth it? Your damn'd right it is!!

I just can't .........sob, sob

jimbo

debz1 28-06-2009 22:23

Cd it's my absolute favourite place!!!

A few famous people who have stayed in that gorgeous villa are Gwyneth Paltrow, who was featured in OK magazine while there ,and also Robbie Williams. Not at the same time though ;)

sleepyboaby 28-06-2009 22:24

I have got plenty of the zero"s required in my account!! Iam just short of the 2 at the front :(

jiggggy 29-06-2009 02:35

Is it free in Aug :)? and do they allow dogs;)?

Cocoa07 29-06-2009 12:27

What a stunning place - just going to dream of sitting on that terrace with a glass of cava......

No - ok back to work then.

Gommar Goffer 29-06-2009 18:22

From the view accross to Hotel formentor it looks like it must be at Mal Pas accross the bay :confused:

Not really PP so a bit overpriced perhaps :D

GG

its cd 29-06-2009 18:31

Debz ......... I too heard about Robbie staying there - with Geri Haliwell I am reliably informed ........... also heard that it rents out for 10,000 euros per night

For those who don't recognise it ( and if you don't then you have missed out on one of the great PP ways to spend a day ) It is on the clff as you go around to Formentor on the boat ........... it is past the Fortalesa ( of dolphins in the pool fame ) .............. you really can't miss it

Gommar Goffer 30-06-2009 09:31

I really must get out more :eek:

GG

Pollenca Commuter 30-06-2009 15:55

I believe that that property is the one located right on the edge of the port (you can see it from the beach at PP).

However if you've got money to burn then that property's for paupers!

This what you want:

http://www.kuhn-partner.com/premium-...de_bonaire.pdf

(will require Adobe to read)

Apparently it's the most expensive property on the island, located at Bonaire and the price is somewhere between 35 and 50 million Euros (or it was last year when my pal did the photography on it).

If you click on Matthias Khn - Premium Selection on the five properties that are listed, the one on the bottom left (in Arta) is Boris Becker's house.

The literature is full of pictures of him. Apparently it's just sold for a cool 8 million!

JH02JLH 30-06-2009 17:42

Doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid! I'd much rather spend 20 million on the first one!

Do you think they would accept offers?:D

Pollenca Commuter 30-06-2009 20:14

Actually i think they would accept offers!

My mate who photo'd it said asking price was 35 million and a couple of people showed an interest at which point Kuhn & Partners (who invested in the build) upped the price over night to an eye watering 50 million!!