Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2005, 05:47
JMD40

Default La Moraleja in Cala

Just had to let everyone know what an amazing 5 star hotel this is in case anyone has a very special celebration coming up (or has won the lottery!!). On the entrance to Cala, the hotel on the right with the fantastic antique cars in the ground floor showroom. The hotel is overflowing with original paintings and statues and only has about 20 rooms - all junior suite and above and they are just fantastic in decor and huge! Breakfast is served in the most attractive dining room with a unique small statue (by Lorenzo Quinn) on every table so mind you do not knock it off as you pour your cuppa!!! A spacious and attractive terrace around the pools - one of which is heated off season - and a glass roofed dining room where it is possible to book for dinner but their own clients are given preference so always necessary to book in advance. Juan the Food and Beverages Director is a real character and speaks excellent english and Damian is the Chef who turns out very high standard meals. My dear husband treated me (it was his Saints Day!) to dinner there this week and I wanted to stay the week - an amazing place which deserves a recommendation - the 3 British couples who were clients of the hotel and eating in were having a fantastic time and spoke very highly of the hotel and of the Crepes!! Last orders around the pool bar are taken at midnight so as not to disturb clients was also a very nice touch if you want a peaceful night! I had driven past this hotel loads of times but to anyone who wants somewhere private and special I cannot recommend it enough for a short break or dinner!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 27-07-2005, 05:48
Founder

Amd you can see it here:www.lamoraleja.net/web/
Old 27-07-2005, 16:55

We visited La Moraleja a couple of years ago as a friend was reception manager there...just had a drink and a 'nose around' the hotel including a couple of the suites. I agree it is lovely and tranquill and perfect for a honeymoon or special occasion. Definately not suitable for couples with little :evil 's

The classic cars to the left of the entrance are an impressive site and are the owners private collection.