Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Villa CAN PAX (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/445-villa-can-pax.html)

griffo 13-08-2005 05:22

Villa CAN PAX

Stayed in this villa 23/07-06/08 what a great villa and the owners were 1st class. great place to stay and only max 5 min drive into PP. Anyone want any more info let me know. the owners could not do enough for you even let my 7 year old colloect eggs one morning which he thought was great. give it a go.

JH02JLH 13-08-2005 05:23

Hi Griffo

Did you book the villa through this website?

Jane

griffo 13-08-2005 14:47

Hi
No, it was through Owners direct website. it was hassle free.

Cheers
Griffo

algarvian 23-01-2011 19:11

We have booked this villa for the summer, looking forward to it already!

I appreciate it was a long time ago, but any thoughts on restaurants that might be within walking distance?

roig cat 24-01-2011 18:25

Algarvian, I have this villa shortlisted for 2012. can you let me know how it was on your return? I private message is great if you dont want to post anything negative?

Thanks

algarvian 24-01-2011 20:29

Will do, so far the owners have been more than helpful, responding to my endless questions by email within minutes. It looks like the closest restaurant is L'aup.

Rangers1 25-01-2011 07:33

The post was first started by myself under a different name. All i will say about this Villa is it is 1st class we always refer back to this as our best villa holiday and back then it didnt have air con.

the distance from the house to the pool was great we had such a good holiday and the owners taking my kids off to collect eggs pick fruit etc... it makes us wont to go back. regarding resturants we walked to the one on the corner of the Cala St Vincent road is it L'Aup? also walk the other way and there is a small bar etc by the island which served bar food etc which was great mid day for a break and a walk. We did walk into Pollensa town not sure how long it took but you then have all the places there.

Score out of 10? 12!!! yes it was that good.

Enjoy

Gordon

Belladonna 25-01-2011 09:22

L'Aup -maybe a different spelling - has closed, although another restaurant has taken its place, I think it's called La Punt. Not been there yet so can't comment on it!

roig cat 25-01-2011 18:42

Looks like owners also have Can Isern villa

Any info on this one?

Rangers1 25-01-2011 19:14

No info on thier other Villa but Tony did tell us about it and im sure it would be just as good

algarvian 26-01-2011 02:40

We did look at both villas, and the photographs of Isern look slightly better, but the villa is a little further away from town. After discussion with the owner we opted for Can Pax due to it location and ability to walk, or a short taxi ride to restaurants etc. Can not seem to find anything about the new restaurant, any thoughts welcome..

Belladonna 26-01-2011 10:26

No, neither can I algarvian, sorry. It still seemed to be in the throes of setting up when we were there in November, but looked as though it may be open. We drove into the carpark to try to get a sneaky look, but couldn't make anythiing out. Its a long time until your holiday though, so there will definately be reports out on it before then I'm sure!:)

algarvian 10-05-2011 19:15

Only a couple of days to go now until we holiday in Can Pax.