Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-02-2010, 17:05

Default Villa Siller by Villa Plus

Hi
We have been looking at the Villa Plus company but havent used them before. Has anyone else? The villa we are looking at is Villa Siller in Puerto Pollensa. Has anyone stayed there? I have lots of questions if anyone has stayed there and would like to speak to someone.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 20-02-2010, 17:58

You will see if you place Villa Plus in search above, that the company have been used by many. I suggest you take a look at their comments.

As for this particular villa, In my opinion, what is good for one may not be good for another and I personally feel that any comments relating to a particular property should be addressed to the people you are renting from, be that a company or individual person renting their property.

I suggest that you list your questions and ask Villa Plus to answer them for you. If you are not happy with their answers perhaps you should then investigate other rental properties. You will find a good selection on this site and if you speak with the owner directly I am sure the majority will be happy to answer you honestly.
Old 20-02-2010, 18:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
Hi
We have been looking at the Villa Plus company but havent used them before. Has anyone else? The villa we are looking at is Villa Siller in Puerto Pollensa. Has anyone stayed there? I have lots of questions if anyone has stayed there and would like to speak to someone.

Thanks
We've used Villa Plus twice and they've been fine. The one thing I like about them as a company is the amount of extras the villa had which added to the enjoyment of our holiday. They even had carbon monoxide alarms fitted which gave us peace of mind.

I haven't stayed at Villa Siller, but, as Eleanor said, I'm sure they'll give you any information you need. We found their local representatives very helpful.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:21

Hi Sutty, and welcome to the forum.
We've use Villaplus once before, and i must say they were absolutely brill, they went out there way to help us, even when the car hire co forgot to give us a chair for our toddler, the rep gave us her own!! ( chair that is, not her toddler ) Laura, our rep, was at our beck and call every other day! great service from them. Ive never stayed at Viller Siller tho, sorry m8
Old 21-02-2010, 12:29

Thanks for replying. I'll do that.
Old 22-02-2010, 00:10

used Villa Plus last year - very good service, esp from local reps when tv wouldn't work on the day of Champions League final - just a pity they couldn't fix the result - got a bit pricey for this year, but they have been discounting.....
Old 22-02-2010, 20:46

Stayed at villa Siller 3 years ago with Villa Plus, rep was very helpful and the villa was very clean and well maintained.Only problem we has was walking after dark as roads to villa are very narrow and windy with no street lighting.We took the car to the square most evenings and after dinner returned to the villa for a bottle of wine by the pool.
Old 23-02-2010, 12:36

The villa we stay at is near there & we have walked past it many times. True the walk has poor lighting, but it is not a through road so there is never really any traffic apart from people coming & going from there villa's. So the walk is not a problem.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:54

Quote:
Hi

Thanks
Hello Sutty, although many of our bookings are made “online” we have always encouraged our clients to ask our knowledgeable UK reservations team as many questions as possible whilst researching the location and villa of their choice, as we know that this is the key to a successful holiday. If you call us on 01727 836686 we could easily arrange for our local representative, with first hand knowledge of the house, to call you.
Old 03-03-2010, 21:08

Hi JCW and thanks for replying. So you have actually stayed in that villa? Does the air conditioning work well? I have a thing about being cool where I am staying! The villa looks great on the internet, just hoping it is that good when we eventually get there!
Old 03-03-2010, 21:10

Thank you for replying. We dont mind about walking in the dark we will take torches!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 20:18

Yes air conditioning worked well as did everything else in the villa.The gardens and pool area are beautiful we had to drag the children away from the pool and table tennis each day to visit the beach they would have happily stayed there for the week I think.If you are happy to take your torches of an evening I would have no hesitation recommending this villa.Enjoy.
Old 06-03-2010, 16:23

Thanks so much for replying. I can relax now.
Old 18-07-2010, 21:24

Quote:
Hi

Thanks
Hi

We used villa Plus for the first time in June, when we went to Menorca, alls i can say is first class, nothing is a problem, Iam gutted I cant find a villa with them in Majorca when we want to go in Aug

Janine
Old 18-07-2010, 22:06

Hi Janine. Why don't you take a look at renting privately? You can speak with the owners directly and build a relationship with them prior to your visit. Organising your own flights and booking direct with the owner can often work out much cheaper too. - just suggestion!

Sorry Janine - I have just seen your post on another thread and I see you have now booked somewhere. Have a great time and i'm sure you will love Mallorca as much (if not more!) than Menorca! Enjoy your hols!

Last edited by eleanor; 18-07-2010 at 22:11. Reason: added to post