Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Can Berenguer Villa (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/4219-can-berenguer-villa.html)

Angie 17-01-2009 10:38

Can Berenguer Villa

Hi

This is my first post on the forum and I am so glad to find a site with so much information on Pollensa.

We have booked the C'an Berenguer Villa in Pollensa for our holiday this year and I just wondered if anyone else has stayed there and if you have any tips or recommendations for the villa/area?

Many thanks - Angie

JH02JLH 17-01-2009 11:01

Hi Angie and welcome to the forum.

Which travel company have you booked through? Or is it private rental?

Jane:)

Angie 17-01-2009 11:19

Hi Jane

We have booked with Thomsons and it will be our first time in Pollensa and first time in a villa :) We have decided against a hire car too as we dont like to drive when we are on holiday so any info about the villa/surrounding area would be great.

Angie

Smiddy 17-01-2009 14:24

cala berenquer villa

Angie, Don't be afraid to hire a car, the roads are very good and easy to drive on (even Mrs Smiddy can manage them).

sws97sdg 17-01-2009 15:54

Hi Angie
As smiddy said dont worry about the roads they are quiet and easy to drive on, and you may find yourself a bit isolated depending on where the villa is, and its always useful for stocking up on shopping etc. We too stay in a villa in Pollensa and love it, the area is great and the town is a great place for visiting in the evening. That said about the car, taxis are plentiful and relatively cheap for getting around and up and down to the port, I am sure you will love your stay there. :)

Olivers Army 20-01-2009 18:07

In fairness, if you really want to get the most out of the villa, you'd be better off hiring a car. You'll be able to get out a bit more and it'll be a lot easier to get the shopping in as well!!! :)

Disorderly 27-01-2009 14:23

Hi Angie

I believe that my family and I stayed there many years ago. If it is the same villa, its on the main road just off the roundabout outside Pollensa, nearer the old town than the port. It was a comfortable villa, as I recall with a decent pool and nice gardensall very private and walled in.

You will certainly need a car as there's nothing really within easy walking distance since the old Syp Supermarket relocated.

I hope that this helps.

Angie 31-01-2009 07:48

Thank you all for your replies :)

We think we might use a transfer shuttle to and from the airport and may hire a car when we see whats around the villa and how the roads look :o

Disorderly.....it sounds like the same villa so thank you it sounds great XX

sunny 31-01-2009 14:32

transfer shuttle

Worth looking into getting taxi if more than two of you might work out cheaper and plus side you aren't hanging around. The taxi firms in pollensa are very reliable details on site. Have a great holiday.