Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 13:52
Under Moderation

Question pollensa park hotel

Not seen much on here about this hotel - certainly not recent. Anyone stayed here and can reccommend - think it's in a good location, near beach not too far to walk to centre etc. Is this a good choice?? Wanting a reasonable price hotel in a nice location close to beach. One thing that concerns me is read a couple of reviews which said this is very english. Would prefer a bit more mixed or spanish and also need aircon and balcony (seen quite a few nice hotels without these as standard and adding them makes them pricey). Any advice or other hotels reccommended would be great and would really appreciate it as need to book soon thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 15:46

Default Re Pollensa Park

Hi There

I've sent you a private message which may be of interest.
Old 02-01-2009, 16:14

I spent a week there last June as a last minute cheap getaway. Must say, for the price we paid it was a great deal.

The bedrooms were spacious and spotlessly clean including the towels and bed linen. I liked the hotel in that it was not all modern and shiny but had a Spanish feel to it. Very close to the beach and a nice walk along the coast to the port, which should be even nicer now as I believe it has been pedestrainised.

They have a huge pool with plenty of sunbeds and a decent poolside bar/restaurant. I found the breakfasts were fine but must confess we didn't think much of the evening meals, not a great selection and always luke warm! Varied entertainment of an evening but the shows were quite good mostly.

If the price is right I'd say go for it, we met quite a few people who go every year so that says a lot for it.

Last edited by Jackie H1; 02-01-2009 at 16:17.
Old 02-01-2009, 16:38
Founder

If you are interested in booking or comparing prices see Pollensa Park where you can choose from just booking the hotel plus flights if you choose or a complete package.

All the other hotels in Puerto Pollensa (with booking options) are listed on the same page along wuth maps showing their locations.