Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-01-2006, 02:01
Jackie H1

Default Looking for 1st class apartment

Have never been to PP so far, but seriously considering it for this year as have read and heard such good reports.

I have looked at many properties for rental and have narrowed things down to the Pine Walk area or the South Beach area-any comments as to the wisdom of this?

Now I am looking for a luxurious apartment consisting of 1 or 2 bedrooms with A/C and must have a pool as I don't do swimming in the sea! Has anyone stayed in one that they would reccommend or do any of the members own one that they rent out?

I would appreciate any advice, am considering June or September-is one month any better than the other as regards weather etc? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 18-01-2006, 02:13

We have stayed on both Pine walk and now have our own apartment in El Pinaret which is south sandy beach. Both are fantastic locations and I'm sure you will have a fantastic time which ever you decide on.

Weather wise June and September are similar temperatures usually warm and sunny..more comfortable than July /August which can be very hot and unbearably humid.September can be a bit stormy/showery at times.

Hope this helps

Debs
Old 18-01-2006, 03:07

Default LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

HI THERE ,
IF YOU LOOK ON THE VILLAS/APTS TO RENT ON THIS SITE PUT IN PINE WALK,DATES IN JUNE YOU WILL FIND CAMINO DE BOQUER. THEY HAVE ONE WEEK FREE AND IT IS MODERN WITH AIR CON 3 BEDS AND 3 BATHS AND SWIMMING POOL. 200 METERS BACK FROM PINE WALK.
:hat :hat :hat
Old 18-01-2006, 06:46
Jackie H1

Default Re: LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

Thanks Debz-June it is then!!

Senor Cigar-Thanks, looked at that very nice apartment, but just for me and hubby it's on the large/expensive side for our needs. Have browsed the accommodation and all look very nice, but you never can tell-until it's too late-that's why I'm hoping for recommendations of places peeps have stayed in if possible.
Old 18-01-2006, 08:13

Default Re: LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

Jackie I've left you a message in your ez box re apartment!
Old 21-01-2006, 22:28
jeaninmallorca

Default lst Class Apartment

My son stayed in a great apartment last year that was quiet central to all amenities. It had air conditioning, TV and a pool. It was furnished to a high standard and very clean. I do not know about availability but can give you an e-mail adress.
lynnhughes2c2002@yahoo.co.uk

Lynn was very helpful to my son and his family.
Good luck
Old 23-01-2006, 01:25
ChrisLox

Default Re: lst Class Apartment

Hola,
Jean is right! This is a first class appartment as I too have stayed there. Highly recommended -you won't be dissapointed!
Old 25-01-2006, 07:02
Jackie H1

Thankyou both for that info. Don't suppose either of you have a web site for it with info. and pic's do you? Otherwise I will email the owner direct.
Old 26-01-2006, 05:05
Founder

If you search on this web site on www.puertopollensa.com/search.html & type 'Lynn Hughes' into the Search this Site box you will see the 3 properties she has on the rentals pages.
Old 28-02-2006, 21:04
kevinwalsh1

Pine Walk area is fabulous place to stay. I would recommend this area to anyone looking for a peaceful and relaxing stay. You may also visit www.apartmentmatching.com. It has all the requisite alternatives you are finding for your housing.

kevin walsh