Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Looking for 1st class apartment (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/416-looking-1st-class-apartment.html)

Jackie H1 18-01-2006 02:01

Looking for 1st class apartment

Have never been to PP so far, but seriously considering it for this year as have read and heard such good reports.

I have looked at many properties for rental and have narrowed things down to the Pine Walk area or the South Beach area-any comments as to the wisdom of this?

Now I am looking for a luxurious apartment consisting of 1 or 2 bedrooms with A/C and must have a pool as I don't do swimming in the sea! Has anyone stayed in one that they would reccommend or do any of the members own one that they rent out?

I would appreciate any advice, am considering June or September-is one month any better than the other as regards weather etc? Thanks in advance.:)

debz1 18-01-2006 02:13

We have stayed on both Pine walk and now have our own apartment in El Pinaret which is south sandy beach. Both are fantastic locations and I'm sure you will have a fantastic time which ever you decide on.

Weather wise June and September are similar temperatures usually warm and sunny..more comfortable than July /August which can be very hot and unbearably humid.September can be a bit stormy/showery at times.

Hope this helps

Debs

SENOR CIGAR 18-01-2006 03:07

LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

HI THERE ,
IF YOU LOOK ON THE VILLAS/APTS TO RENT ON THIS SITE PUT IN PINE WALK,DATES IN JUNE YOU WILL FIND CAMINO DE BOQUER. THEY HAVE ONE WEEK FREE AND IT IS MODERN WITH AIR CON 3 BEDS AND 3 BATHS AND SWIMMING POOL. 200 METERS BACK FROM PINE WALK.
:hat :hat :hat

Jackie H1 18-01-2006 06:46

Re: LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

Thanks Debz-June it is then!!:D

Senor Cigar-Thanks, looked at that very nice apartment, but just for me and hubby it's on the large/expensive side for our needs. Have browsed the accommodation and all look very nice, but you never can tell-until it's too late-that's why I'm hoping for recommendations of places peeps have stayed in if possible.

debz1 18-01-2006 08:13

Re: LOOKING FOR 1ST CLASS APARTMENT

Jackie I've left you a message in your ez box re apartment!

jeaninmallorca 21-01-2006 22:28

lst Class Apartment

My son stayed in a great apartment last year that was quiet central to all amenities. It had air conditioning, TV and a pool. It was furnished to a high standard and very clean. I do not know about availability but can give you an e-mail adress.
lynnhughes2c2002@yahoo.co.uk

Lynn was very helpful to my son and his family.
Good luck

ChrisLox 23-01-2006 01:25

Re: lst Class Apartment

Hola,
Jean is right! This is a first class appartment as I too have stayed there. Highly recommended -you won't be dissapointed!

Jackie H1 25-01-2006 07:02

Thankyou both for that info. Don't suppose either of you have a web site for it with info. and pic's do you? Otherwise I will email the owner direct.

pollensa 26-01-2006 05:05

If you search on this web site on www.puertopollensa.com/search.html & type 'Lynn Hughes' into the Search this Site box you will see the 3 properties she has on the rentals pages.

kevinwalsh1 28-02-2006 21:04

Pine Walk area is fabulous place to stay. I would recommend this area to anyone looking for a peaceful and relaxing stay. You may also visit www.apartmentmatching.com. It has all the requisite alternatives you are finding for your housing.

kevin walsh