Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 02:13
womblemonty

Default Voramar apartments, Llenaire

Hello,

We are going to the Voramar apartments and have only spent an afternoon in PP previously, so it will be quite new for us! has anyone stayed here or know these apartments? What is the area like - any recommendations for places in Llenaire?

womblemonty
Sponsored Links
Old 29-03-2006, 05:46

hi stayed there about 7years ago apts were nice very clean they have a round swimming pool only complaint there were no sun loungers by the pool or in the apt perhaps there are some now very close to the beach and the llenaire restaurant is also close by hope you have a great time
Old 30-03-2006, 06:11
womblemonty

Hello, PP76!
I was beginning to think no-one had ever stayed at the Voramar!
Re sunbeds - the pool photo on apartment ad shows 3 or 4 of them by the pool, but these may be owned by a particular apartment, I suppose. The actual listing says 'sunbed' included (singular!), but the owner is Spanish, so I'm hoping it's an error and there's more than one!
Glad to hear it's close to the beach. Is Llenaire restaurant good? Are there any other restaurants nearby?

Thanks!
womblemonty
Old 31-03-2006, 05:34

hi me again ,there is another nice rest close by.its called the celler mediteranian nice pasta dishes and fresh fish dishes if you dont fancy the menu at least go for a drink the views are spectacular over the bay especialy when th sun is setting try sipping a glass of cava you will think you are in paradise
Old 31-03-2006, 07:19
med777

LLenaire is one of my favourites restaurants, family run and very friendly (with a GSOH...search the trees! )
We use the beach area in front of this restaurant (cos it is nice and quiet)('cept on Sundays ! Then it is Spanish territory, Maw, Paw and the weans !...and the cousins...and the aunties etc, etc )
But usually, around 5ish, the man servant (hubby) goes for a coffee and a natter with the owners of Llenaire then brings me my coffee, on the beach !

There is a restaurant next door and tho we have only tried it once (at lunchtime), the whole experience was bizarre !!!! the lunch took about 2 hours, the waiter tripped and deposited the soup on the table (minus the dish) and left us to continue with a soggy tablecloth and half a bowl of soup ! lol maybe it was part of the floor show !

It is a nice part of PP, I'm sure u will love it
Have a good holiday
Old 01-04-2006, 05:10
womblemonty

Thanks for your replies! We will certainly try Llenaire restaurant - do you know if they cater for vegetarians? I'm a veggie, but other half is not!

Don't think we'll trouble Basil Fawlty's next door, but your description made me laugh! :lol

Are there many shops in Llenaire? Doubt that any will be open when we arrive, as flight not due in until 10.10pm, and then we have the drive to PP, which we haven't done before.

Only 9 weeks or so until I'm sipping the glass of wine overlooking the bay! Sounds great!
Old 01-04-2006, 05:20
Sazzle

where is the Llenaire Restaurant?
Old 01-04-2006, 07:09

llenaire rest is next door to the galleon hotel
Old 16-04-2006, 02:44
Sazzle

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I didn't read it in time. I've just returned from a fortnight in PP and didn't manage to find it.

Will try it next time I'm there in July.