Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-04-2006, 05:19
Linzzzz

Default Hotel Bahia or Daina Apartments

Hi,
Has anyone stayed at either of these properties before? I'm out in PP next week & they're both offering a good deal for the week. Just wanted some feedback if anyone's had good (or bad) experience at either of them.
Thanks,
Linzzzz
Sponsored Links
Old 15-04-2006, 05:48

Linzzz ... lucky you

Havn't personally stayed in either but know people who have and both have given positive reports

for me I would first check to see if the offer includes one of the seaview with balcony rooms at the Bahia ......... if it does, then for me there is no contest - go to the Bahia , a view to die for

If not, then I don't think theres much to choose between them , although there will be more space in the apartments

I'm assuming you know where they are both located
Old 15-04-2006, 05:53

Hi Linzz and of course cd!

Agree fully with cd re the hostal Bahia.

Daina apartments are right on the Formentor road and very central. if you were on a low floor right on the F Road it might be a bit noisy off the Road.

But Linzz you lucky so and so!!
Old 15-04-2006, 07:33

Hi Linzz ..and cd where've you been ?!!

Think Hostal Bahia wins hands down being on Pine walk.. as cd says make sure you get a front room and you will be a very happy lady waking up to the wonderful view every day. My sister and her daughter, and a friend of my sons have all stayed there (not at the same time tho :\ !) and all said it was great.

Happy hols

Debs
Old 16-04-2006, 00:11
Joanne

I think Hotel Bahia represents excellent value for money, in recent years has been updated with air conditioning, sky tv, wooden floors and excellent maid service. The breakfasts are very good as well with a good choice of fresh fruit, crossisants, different breads, hot drinks etc, plus a cooked breakfast if you want.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:53
Linzzzz

Hey all,
Thanks for the responses. Looks like it's the Bahia then - Daina didn't respond to my email anyway. Got a really good deal for the Bahia, not a sea view room, but maybe I can swing that when I get there.
Just hoping the weather will improve - looks a bit chilly.
Old 16-04-2006, 03:42
Sazzle

Hi Linzzzz

The Hostal Bahia (in my opinion) has the best location in the Port. We've stayed there a couple of times and had wonderful holidays. Now we have 2 small children the rooms aren't big enough for us so we can't stay anymore. It's fabulous though.

I don't want to spoil your excitement but I think if you don't have a 'sea view' then you will end up on the Formentor Road and you might as well be miles away from the beach. The Formentor Road has got loads of VERY noisy roadworks going on at the moment.

I just came back from PP today after having a lovely fortnight. Weather was mostly hot and sunny but we did have a few clouds. I hope you enjoy your holiday whatever you decide.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:04
Linzzzz

Default Re: Hostal Bahia

Just returned from a week in PP. The Bahia was GREAT. The location is perfect and it was so peaceful. Didn't have sea view room so in the back of the hotel, but it was still quiet. The breakfast was great too. Loved it so much here that I just booked the Bahia again for September.8)
Old 13-05-2006, 01:15
Sazzle

Default Re: Hostal Bahia

Am very envious. Wish they had rooms big enough for my family.