Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Villa Plus (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/396-villa-plus.html)

spencie 15-04-2006 18:38

Villa Plus

Hi,

We're due to be staying just outside Puerto Pollensa in a few weeks time. We have rented a villa from Villa Plus - has anyone had any experience of them?

Also, we are staying near Llenaire (I think!) - is this a walkable distance to PP? We would like to walk it at least once during the holiday if it's feasible!

I have been to PP once before - back in 1987. Has it changed much since then?

Spencie

P.S. This is a great forum - have picked up lots of useful info so far.

tresspass5 16-04-2006 02:16

villa plus

Don't know about villa plus,have looked at their brochures,but not used them,they do mainland spain and portugal as well,don't they?we stayed at Llenaire end last july right up opposite the shingly beach,quite a way,but it was walkable,you might be closer as we were quite a way along,its not that far,you get a lovely view of the bay from that end,we only discovered PP a few years ago and now we can't stay away,it probably has changed,other contributors will probably tell you,but it's still very lovely.
tresspass5

jiggy 16-04-2006 07:36

Re: villa plus

Hi spencie
And welcome to the forum.

We booked a villa in gommar (not far from Llenaire) with Villa Plus last year, and i must say we couldnt fault them.

We had a power cut on our 1st night, & lost all our frozen food:eek , but our villa plus rep, Laura, got us all sorted & fully compensated us in no time. she was always just a phone call away, and even sorted our hire car for us which came without a child seat, she very kindly lent us her own car seat as she didnt need it for a couple of days until we got one from our hire car comp.

As for a walk to PP, it must only be about a 25 min walk from Llenaire. as i said, we stayed in Gommar, and it took us about 20 mins with toddler on tow.

I,m sure youll have a great time, but dont forget to tell us how you get on. If you need anymore advice, why not drop in to the chat room, i,m sure there'll be someone in there to help you.

jiggy:D

salhal 16-04-2006 17:28

villa plus

We stayed with villa plus last year and are staying with them in june. The service is outstanding, the villas are fantastic we stayed in Llenair last year and drove to the begining of the promenade then walked. You can walk it though it isnt that far. What is the name of your villa? Ours was Tocheta. It was lovely, no neighbours and no traffic.

Sally

spencie 17-04-2006 17:46

Thanks for your posts.

We are staying at Casa Rabata which is slightly further away, but should still be walkable.

Can't wait to get there!

Spencie

FionaB 14-05-2006 04:27

Hi Spencie,

How did you find Casa Rabata? We are thinking of booking there in September.

Thanks
FionaB