Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-04-2006, 18:43
Eilidh

Default Bellamar Apartments ?

Hi !

Has anyone stayed at these apartments recently ? Are they good ?

We normally stay in hotels in PP (La Singala or Sis Pins) but have opted for sc this years as it offers more flexibility for a 2 week stay.

Thanks,

Eilidh
XX
Sponsored Links
Old 21-04-2006, 19:31
Debilicious

have you checked out holidays uncovered.

ive copyed a part of the review relating to the apartment, incase you hadnt been to the site

We stayed in the Bellamar apartments which are now owned by the pollensa park hotel. Although not the largest apartment we have stayed in, they were recently refurbished, very clean, and came with unlimited free air conditioning! We were on the first floor out of 3 floors, so had a great balcony overlooking the beach and bay.

hope this help

Deb
Old 22-04-2006, 05:02
ShelleyM3

Hi there

We stayed last May and are going again in a few weeks time.

We found them ideal for us, with our then 1 year old.

Basic apartments but had everything we needed. Apartments were spotless. Quiet at night. Handy for supermarkets etc. Lovely walk into main town. And you can use facilities at Pollensa Park Hotel if you want. So if you want evening entertainment, organised activities etc can go there.

Bus stops in either direction on your door step for going to Alcudia, Pollensa etc.

And of course just very short walk across to beach.

We liked them enough to book again for this year. I can report back in a few weeks time if they are still as good - which i am sure they will be.

if you need to know anything else, let me know

Shelley
Old 25-04-2006, 23:35
Eilidh

Hi Shelley and Deb

Thanks for your replies...both very reassuring as we heard an adverse report after booking earlier this year. However it came second hand from someone who may have been expecting a great deal more luxury than us !!

I'm very happy with basic, as long as the apartment is clean and peaceful.

We are travelling on 20th may for a 2 week stay...cannot wait !

Shelley...can you remember whether the apartment has a hairdryer or not ?

Thanks again for your comments.......and have a wonderful return visit to the Bellamar.

Eilidh
XXX
Old 26-04-2006, 03:57
Hubblebubble

Default Bellamar

Hi we have stopped at the Bellamar and really liked the apartments. We had a first floor apartment very clean air conditioning fantastic. It is basic small kitchen no tv but think there was a hairdryer supplied. Location is excellent just over road from lovely beach. the only downside when we stopped was the people in the bottom apartments hogging the sunbeds however this was peak holiday season July. We got round this by nipping round to the Pollensa Park or going to the beach. Pollensa Park hotel great for family entertainment. Some great eating places just round the corner from the apartments or a lovely walk up to the square where you will be spoilt for choice. Hope this helps have a fantastic holiday. We are coiming to Puerto pollensa again in July cant wait.8)
Old 26-04-2006, 04:32
ShelleyM3

Default Re: Bellamar

Like Hubblebubble - I think I remember it had a hair dryer but I will report back when we get back. We are back before you go!

We went May last year and there were always plenty of sunbeds so dont think that is a problem away from high season.

shelley
Old 27-04-2006, 22:26
Eilidh

Thanks Hubblebubble and Shelley,

The Bellamar sounds just perfect for us. It's amzing how many people I know have made PP their regular holiday spot.

Hope you both enjoy your return visits, and Shelley, if you could fill me in on the hairdryer situation before 20th, that would be much appreciated. Might mean I can take an extra book if I don't have to take my dryer with me.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Eilidh
XXX
Old 17-05-2006, 22:36
ShelleyM3

Hi all

Just back from PP last night.

Back to cloudy sky - sigh :-(

Anyway happy to report that Bellemar was still lovely and had hairdryers. So extra book space for you Eildh.

Have a great trip.

Shelley
Old 18-05-2006, 21:17
Eilidh

Hi Shelley

Thanks so much for remembering to reply to me with this information. It's much appreciated.

Glad to hear you had a great time...you'll just have to start planing your next visit now !!

Thanks again,

Eilidh
XX