Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-03-2006, 01:49
Debilicious

Default HELP POLLENSAMAR APARTMENTS...ANYONE

hI THERE,

IM BOOKED FOR 2 WEEKS IN THE POLLENSAMAR,JUST OFF PINE WALK, I DIDREAD A COUPLE OF REVIEWS, A WHILE AGO, AND NOW CANT FIND ANYTHING, REVIEWS, OPINION, ETC...ALOT OF SITES ALSO DONT EVEN LIST IT ! WHICH I FIND STRANGE,

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME A LINK OR DIRECTIONS TO SEE SOME SOME REVIEWS ON THIS PLACE, IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT, AS BEEN SEARCHING FOR 2 DAYS, AND FOUND NOTHING, I MUST BE LOOKING IN WRONG PLACE, I THINK, CAN ANYONE HELP, OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO THESE APARTMENTS

THANKS IN ADVANCE:
Sponsored Links
Old 15-03-2006, 02:08

Default pollensamar apartments

hi debi,

i was going to suggest trip advisor, but i can see you've allready tried that, i'm sure some of the regullars will be able to help you.
Good luck
carl.
Old 15-03-2006, 08:28
med777

This is where I stayed on my first ever trip to PP and I really liked the apartment and from what I have seen year on year, the place has been kept in good repair from an exterior point of view. Anyway...I just googled for it..and came up with this..hope it helps

www.lowcostbeds.com/Stati...ments.html

Have a good one !
Old 15-03-2006, 08:35
med777

Just found this link too....

www.hoposa.es/pagingles/a...samari.htm

There are lots of others too...I just typed

POLLENSAMAR APARTMENTS puerto pollenca

in google and it came up with the goodies.
Old 15-03-2006, 18:24
Debilicious

thanks guys,

Hi Med777, cheers, im able to find the property, just cant find any reviews on it...anywere, i did see 1 a few weeks ago, stating, was very noisy apartment, as all is tiled ?? but cant find that, or anything else, for that matter !!!! can you ??

i also noticed you may use the hotel Dania facilities, bar/snack area etc, but am i right in thinking this hotel is miles away!! and is it a pain, not having a pool bar/snack area!!

thanks a lot med, was beginning to think this was a phantom apart block!!
Old 15-03-2006, 18:29
Debilicious

P.s Med777, was there a reason, you never returned to the apartments ???
Old 16-03-2006, 03:09
JMD40

The Pollensamar Apartments are not noisy and are not tiled, except of course the bathroom as you would imagine. They are attractive, bright and spacious and positioned close to the Illa D`or. They have been renovated each year, now offering full air conditioning and have a lot of repeat clients each year. Not sure what time of year you are going but the Bonanza Bar is almost next door (tennis courts between) and they offer snacks and meals. Clients can also have drinks or meals subject to availability and not too crowded = in the Hotel Illa Dor which is just 100m away and enjoy their weekly entertainment programme. The Hotel Daina run the apartments and is 1.5kms away. The apartments have large balconies, many of them providing an attractive glimpse of the sea especially top and middle apartemnts and they can be booked through Travel Club of Upminster. www.travelclubofupminster.co.uk. Hope you enjoy your holiday and worry no more.
Old 16-03-2006, 17:57
Debilicious

JMD40 your an absolute star !!! did anyone tell you that today...lol

thanks a lot, im going out there 18th may for 2 weeks !! im assuming everything will be open, and if push comes to shove, i will stock the fridge, and provide our own bar, for the pool side..

I wonder why the 1 review i found, said very noisy, and all tiled ??? these reviews are generally useless anyway, as everyone's perception is always different ....of course !!!

have you stayed there yourself....im all excited now, so you say we have made a good choice then, as far as location, and apartment are concerned ??? still cant understand why there are no reviews on this place, very strange !!!

thanks again !!!

Deb
Old 16-03-2006, 20:11

Default Pollensamar Appartments

Hi Deb ...... if I can second what has already been said, I've stayed at Pollensamar many times when they were operated by Globespan and always found them excellent. Very well maintained and modern. They are owned by the Hotelera Pollensina Group, same as Illa D'Or, Daina etc. Bar Bonanca is very handy for food / tennis / different swimming pool when you don't fancy the stroll into town.

Have a nice time ....... Mick
Old 16-03-2006, 20:28
Debilicious

Default Re: Pollensamar Appartments

Thanks Mick,

nice to hear a second opinion, as i was really worried !!! although feeling great now, brimming with excitement.

My only concern now, is how to collect the keys, is that at the danai, as the reception is unmanned, and we arrive at 11pm, (or there about ) , operator we booked with , doesnt answer mails !!!

when you were there, was there alot of children around ?? and is the pool crowded ??? many questions,

cheers mick !!!
Old 16-03-2006, 22:14

Default Pollensamar Appartments

Hi again Deb .... we used to go in July, and the pool was never what you would call crowded. Pollensamar is only about 20 appartments, and even though the pool is quite small we found it ok. Bar Bonanca welcome customers to use their pool and it's big with plenty of space. Only about 50 yards away. Their tennis court is right next door. I was staying in an appartment opposite Pollensamar about the same time last year and it wasn't busy, so certainly not lots of children. Anything else you would like to know, just ask.

Cheers, Mick
Old 16-03-2006, 23:01
Debilicious

Default Re: Pollensamar Appartments

cheers Mick!!! will probably end up around the bonanca pool !!!

only the key issue, can you remember were you collected it !! or shall we just head for the apartments or go to the Dania for it ???

Debs
Old 17-03-2006, 07:57
med777

Hiya Debilicious...in reply to no return...cos we bought our own place , no reflection on the Pollensamar at all !

Hope u have a great holday, Im going out around that time too, cant come soon enuff !!

Miriam
Old 17-03-2006, 18:07
Debilicious

cheers med,

lucky you....!!! I would love a holiday home in majorca !!

I may bump into you !!!

8 weeks....i cant wait either !!

Deb
Old 17-03-2006, 22:55

Default Pollensamar

Hi again Deb ... sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm afraid I can't help you on the keys situation. We were always met at the apartments. They're not hard to find though.

Mick