Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Accommodation - URGENT!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/356-accommodation-urgent.html)

weehog 04-09-2006 20:38

Accommodation - URGENT!!

Hi all,

The travel company we booked our apartment through have gone into administration so I am looking for some last-minute accommodation recommendations!
Any ideas?
The Don Pedro has rooms I think but am a little put off by the evening entertainment and sheer size of the place.
Is the Los Pinos hotel ok? I have emailed them to find out if they have any rooms during our dates:
Sun 10th - Sun 17th Sept.

Thanks!
wee hog

Portofan 04-09-2006 20:39

Accomodation URGENT

Hi wee hog!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

Try www.find-rooms.com specifying your dates.

Good luck!

PS love the name by the way!

Snowy 04-09-2006 20:40

Have a look at villas/aprtments on this site some good bargains to be had.

pollensa 04-09-2006 23:34

Try any of the apts/villas on here www.puertopollensa.com/rentals/last_minute.php but do phone if you can as it is last minute. Also try any of these booking services www.puertopollensa.com/TravelCompanies.html#booking

bee66 04-09-2006 23:59

I would personally only go to the pedro as a last resort. Try the hotel simar they are part of the same group as the pedro but not as big. were you with open holidays? We were thinking of using them next year for a family get together.
hope you find somewhere csv ,is wonderful!

mallorcaboy 05-09-2006 13:53

Re Accomodation; URGENT

Hi weehog
Los Pinos is up a steepish hill opposite the Mollins and is reached by some steep steps and a dusty steep drive. A quaint looking 50's style Hostal.
Hotel Niu next to the Don Pedro is a lovely little family run hotel looking over the bay with a great terrace for lunch etc
Good luck

pollensa 05-09-2006 19:36

Re: Re Accomodation; URGENT

See www.puertopollensa.com/hotels_calasanvicente.html for contact details & booking details for hotels in CSV. Ignore the references to Open Holidays.

graham 05-09-2006 19:53

Accomodation

Hotel Niu in CSV is a real treat. Delighful people, lovely food and a great view.

weehog 05-09-2006 20:44

Re: Accomodation

Thanks everyone, we have booked half board at the Don Pedro - think its the only place with any rooms so late in the day.
I'm sure it will be lovely anyway - I can't wait to get there!

It was Open Holidays - we were originally going to the Pinos Altos apts - they are in administration.

Cheers,
wee hog

babydriver 07-09-2006 21:29

We've just got back from PP, while there we met a couple whose apartment was grotty so they moved out and looked for a hotel, first 2 they tried (Daina and Miramar) both had accommodation immediately available, why don't you try them as they are both lovely.