Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-09-2006, 01:03
fraj1

Default Quiet (few kids!) nice apartment with pool

Hi - can anyone help? Want to stay in an appt with a pool next June but as a couple in 40s don't want too many children around - want to be able to lay and read in quiet. Ideally pine walk location. Toying with Boquer area or Bonanca appts but not set on either. Would also like biggish balcony/terrace. Be great if could get some sort of sea view too. Any suggestions / info gratefully received!
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 30-09-2006, 01:04
illador

Default accomodation

Have you looked at Bellesresgard? IT's a really nice location just behind the pine walk.
Old 30-09-2006, 17:10

TRY LOOKING AT THE APARTMENTS IN BOQUER NAMED CAMINO DE BOQUER.
ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD MODERN AND JUST BACK FROM PINE WALK.
SOME OF THESE HAVE 2 TERRACES AND SOME 3 . PRIVATE POOL SUN BEDS ETC.
SHORTER WALK (OR STAGGER )BACK FROM TOWN LATE AT NIGHT THAN BELESGUARD .
I DONT THINK YOU WILL FIND TOO MANY CHILDREN IN PP UNTIL THE 1ST OF JULY WHEN THE SCOTTISH SCHOOLS BREAK UP.
:hat :hat :hat
Old 30-09-2006, 17:36
Snowy

Try this

www.puertopollensa.com/Sp...ideboquer/
Old 30-09-2006, 19:51
y parc

I am not sure but i think we will have to cancel our flat in PP next year as i am having knee repacements at the end of Feb.We book it every year for the following year, the only thing is that it does not have a pool it is a two bedroomed flat with sea views at the far end of the pine walk near the bar Imperial. If you are interested let me know and i will give you their tel no as soon as i get a date from the Hospital
Old 01-10-2006, 01:29
fraj1

many thanks yparc - be good if you could let me have details once you find out - what a shame !
Old 01-10-2006, 01:37
fraj1

Thank you all so much - this is the first time I have used this site and it's great! I have seen some lovely places both on Belleresguard and Boquer - walking back a bit further at night is no problem - most important for us is quiet from road noise and neighbours! Both sites seem to have several blocks etc. in them - are any better than others - presumably on Boquer - Cami - what about Pins? And on Belleresguard - is Sangila-Acron, Brite or Circe or any other (Diana, Zues, Eneas, Olimpo and Corfu?) likely to be better for us?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Old 02-10-2006, 04:18

Default nice appts with pool

Hi

If you want few kids and want bellresguard then you would be better off choosing one of the non Sangrilla blocks

These tend to have less children ( though usually some ) and have far less appt to pool ratio , so the pools are quieter ...... in fact a lot of the time we have felt like we have our own private pool .... and that is during school hols weeks

Be aware ...... most of the communities have a "no inflatables in the pool rule " ........... adherence to this seems to vary depending upon who is around. It has never caused us any problem, but a family staying in one of the apartments in the Pegasus block last summer were most put out that the owner hadn;t explained that rule to them prior to their arrival.

Bellresguard is certainly a great place to stay .... have been doing so for the last 13 years