Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2006, 22:24
t20shy

Default apartment for 2 adults and 2 kids

Having just lost my booking deposit from open holidays I am now in search of alternative accomadation for 2 weeks on 9th July 2007 this is a monday and will no doubt limit availability due to the normal changeover day being saturdays,
Can anyone reccomend any apartments for 2 adults and 2 children must have access to swimming pool.

Thanks in advance
Andrew
Sponsored Links
Old 14-09-2006, 23:12
Founder

I think that you may well find that most, but not all, private advertisers will stick to Sat-Sat in July so do try the Villa companies including the larger tour operators as they may be more flexible in order to spread out the arrival days & flights. They all now do accommodation only & not just complete packages - see www.puertopollensa.com/TravelCompanies.html#villas

By the way, have you definitely 'lost' your original property? as I understood that Skybargains were taking them back on but that you would have to pay again.
Old 14-09-2006, 23:42
t20shy

Thanks Pollensa indeed skybargains are negiotiating to take over the property rentals they cannot confirm any prices at this time as I have already booked my flights I am seeking an alternative as I am now stuck with a monday flight and I realise accomadation on this changeover day may be limited
Old 14-09-2006, 23:55
Founder

Just a thought but if you can't get Mon-Mon you could always get a Sat-Sat one & stay in a hotel for a couple of nights. We've done this when wanting to extend our holiday and get cheaper flights.
Old 15-09-2006, 00:51

T, I have left a message in your box.
Old 15-09-2006, 15:39
Marsha

How about the Duva? I know it does Monday to Monday. Are changeover days a problem in Mallorca? I know they can be in Menorca, but I would have thought this wasn't an issue in Mallorca with flights arriving daily.
Old 15-09-2006, 16:38

You can stay at Duva for a day at a time, we always arrive on Friday for cheaper flights and stay at Duva before moving into a villa on Saturday, and then again on Sunday before we fly home, its a great way to start and finish a holiday!
Old 16-09-2006, 06:15

t20shy....I have sent a message to your ezbox re apartment. Monday to Monday no problem.

Gina
Old 16-09-2006, 17:39
KILLIAN MCCORMACK

Do the Duva do a 2 bed apt.? I could only find a price for a 1 bed which we find isnt great when you have 2 kids. We are looking at next year for a week and would probably of gone Open Holidays:rolleyes
Old 16-09-2006, 19:18
Sazzle

Hi Killian

Yes the Duva have some 2 bedroom 'premium' apartments. You can book them through villaparade.com.
Old 17-09-2006, 03:28
t20shy

gina39uk I have sent you an e-mail.
Thanks
Old 05-11-2006, 04:07
anne10aber

Sorry to jump in to late but we usually book the apartment we want and if we fly outwith the start day we just book a day or two in another resort before or after PP. It usually works out beter value than Sat-Sat flights.