Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   apartment for 2 adults and 2 kids (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/346-apartment-2-adults-2-kids.html)

t20shy 14-09-2006 22:24

apartment for 2 adults and 2 kids

Having just lost my booking deposit from open holidays I am now in search of alternative accomadation for 2 weeks on 9th July 2007 this is a monday and will no doubt limit availability due to the normal changeover day being saturdays,
Can anyone reccomend any apartments for 2 adults and 2 children must have access to swimming pool.

Thanks in advance
Andrew

pollensa 14-09-2006 23:12

I think that you may well find that most, but not all, private advertisers will stick to Sat-Sat in July so do try the Villa companies including the larger tour operators as they may be more flexible in order to spread out the arrival days & flights. They all now do accommodation only & not just complete packages - see www.puertopollensa.com/TravelCompanies.html#villas

By the way, have you definitely 'lost' your original property? as I understood that Skybargains were taking them back on but that you would have to pay again.

t20shy 14-09-2006 23:42

Thanks Pollensa indeed skybargains are negiotiating to take over the property rentals they cannot confirm any prices at this time as I have already booked my flights I am seeking an alternative as I am now stuck with a monday flight and I realise accomadation on this changeover day may be limited

pollensa 14-09-2006 23:55

Just a thought but if you can't get Mon-Mon you could always get a Sat-Sat one & stay in a hotel for a couple of nights. We've done this when wanting to extend our holiday and get cheaper flights.

Belladonna 15-09-2006 00:51

T, I have left a message in your box.

Marsha 15-09-2006 15:39

How about the Duva? I know it does Monday to Monday. Are changeover days a problem in Mallorca? I know they can be in Menorca, but I would have thought this wasn't an issue in Mallorca with flights arriving daily.

sws97sdg 15-09-2006 16:38

You can stay at Duva for a day at a time, we always arrive on Friday for cheaper flights and stay at Duva before moving into a villa on Saturday, and then again on Sunday before we fly home, its a great way to start and finish a holiday!

gina39uk 16-09-2006 06:15

t20shy....I have sent a message to your ezbox re apartment. Monday to Monday no problem.

Gina

KILLIAN MCCORMACK 16-09-2006 17:39

Do the Duva do a 2 bed apt.? I could only find a price for a 1 bed which we find isnt great when you have 2 kids. We are looking at next year for a week and would probably of gone Open Holidays:rolleyes

Sazzle 16-09-2006 19:18

Hi Killian

Yes the Duva have some 2 bedroom 'premium' apartments. You can book them through villaparade.com.

t20shy 17-09-2006 03:28

gina39uk I have sent you an e-mail.
Thanks

anne10aber 05-11-2006 04:07

Sorry to jump in to late but we usually book the apartment we want and if we fly outwith the start day we just book a day or two in another resort before or after PP. It usually works out beter value than Sat-Sat flights.