Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-03-2007, 02:33
bluebow25

Default Hotel Cala San Vicente

Hi,
Just heard that the owners have sold the hotel and are concentrating on Son Brull. Does anyone know who the new onwers are and if they are going to change this wonderful quite place.
Sponsored Links
Old 28-03-2007, 02:35

I hope they are honouring all bookings then, as we have have booked there in September for 2 nights after a not very good stay at Son Brull. Im not a happy bunny.
Old 28-03-2007, 06:47

OH NO bella hope it will still be ok! That would really be adding insult to injury if they didn't honour your booking..I know how much you were looking forward to it after your Son Brull experience :|

Debs x
Old 29-03-2007, 16:44

bb - can you let me know where you found this information please, as we need to confirm our bookings and I dont want to go in all guns blazing then find Im unarmed!! Ive googled but cant find anything that way. Thanks,
Old 30-03-2007, 03:34
bluebow25

Hi Bella,

We have been staying at Cala 3 times a year for the past 5 years and are considered 'frequent guests'. We received a letter from the hotel last week saying the Saul family had sold Cala to someone connected to the hotel. I doubt that anything will change until the end of the year and that they will honour all their bookings. I;m sure you will have a wonderful stay and say hello to Jaime (the barman) when you are there.

BB
Old 06-04-2007, 17:19

Yes it has been taken over by as I understand a good hotel company
The new manageress has been there for I think 30 years and of course Jamie running the bar so I think you will all enjoy the same standards
Have a great holiday in the Cala
Regards Keith
Old 25-04-2007, 02:26
JMD40

Relax everyone as the Hotel Cala San Vicens will be as good as ever - and maybe even better!! It is still family run and most of the popular faithful staff are still there. Many of you may be as delighted as I was to hear that Linda has been made the Director and Pepe and Jaime are of course still there to welcome you back- hopefully for many years to come!! I understand that the new owner is originally from Pollença and had close connections with the Hotel in the past. The family own another 4* hotel in South West Mallorca and some apartments in Menorca but apparently always had a soft spot for the beautiful Hotel Cala. I think we can understand why! Enjoy your holiday everyone.